Hi there!!

lindseyry

Earning My Ears
Where have you guys been??? Oh, here I guess! Ive looked all over these boards for several months now while planning our first family trip to dw (we got back two weeks ago) but never saw this thread!

What a godsend yall are!

A little about me - I'm a 32 yo mommy to two boys aged 9 and 3 - both have birthdays next week! We also have a live in grand baby who is 18 months.

I started my weight loss journey the second week of January at 260. As of this morning I'm now at 223. I look better and feel amazingly better. I lost 30 pounds before our dw trip and am SO glad I did. I felt fit and had no issues with health, self image or with walking all there is to walk. My huge fear of not being able to fit in rides was put to an end and I had a great time running and playing with my boys.

My next short term goal is to be in Onderland by July 4th and my long term goal is 160. The last time I weighed less than 180 was in middle school.

I started a blog a few months ago. The link is: http://ramblingsofafatgirllinds.blogspot.com If youre interested, check it out!

I look forward to meeting everyone and sharing in our journey together!

Welcome Lindsey! :goodvibes Looks like you've done a fabulous job on your own. :thumbsup2 You are welcome to join us on the Biggest Loser 9 Challenge -- it runs until May 14th. It's never too late to join a BL challenge and there is lots of time to move closer to your goals. Hope to see you there! :thumbsup2

Woohoo on the loss. :banana: I'm trying to get back to being very active here. I guess I got busy with other boards that don't motivate me for weight loss(mommy boards). :guilty: I'm with you the last time I remember weighing under 200 was junior high. I got chubby at about 11-12 and puberty didn't help. But my mom also didn't bring us up with the best modeling. We ate a generally healthy omnivore diet but junk was around and I know I learned from her to eat way more of things like chips. Its hard for me to limit portions on those. I resort to not buying them unless they are are on sale but still would like to be able to make the bag last more than a few days. :(

32 with a grand baby HUH?? I'm confused there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter