Hi there Ohioians (or is that Ohioans?)

As kids we always drove would stop in Macon GA. Now we fly all the time .

Hey, I am from Willowick OHIO, and YES we have CAVS FEVER!!! We Fly, no way I could drive, I want to get there in 2hours. I can't beleive there are so many of us, are anyone going in Sept? We are going Sept 12-20

Sorry we'll be there June 29th thru July 10th. First time with Nephews who are six outta be interesting. We are putting DD 13 and DS 11 in charge of the twins. They are vets at there age and we hope peer pressure will keep them in line.:lmao:

Cuyahoga Falls here! I work in North Canton...:thumbsup2
We have CAVS fever also....what a bunch of crud last night!

OHIO!!!!!

Born in Cleveland -raised in Willoughby until I was 13, moved to Ashtabula (where my parents still live), then went to Kent for Undergrad (where my sister is currently) (brother and sister-in-law live in Dublin near Columbus)
I moved to NYC, but miss Ohio more everyday!!!
Thinking about moving down to Florida to be closer to the magic and far away from the smog ;)

HELLO from Ashtabula right on the Lake and a confirmed Disney addict--that's my DD above me----LOVE her!!!!

Born in Kettering, lived in Cinncy, Cbus, Springboro (not to far from Lebanon Is Doc's still there?) and now SW of Cleveland. Drove when I was little fly with my kids now. And yes it is beautiful 2day in OH

Go Bucks!!

Hey, I am from Willowick OHIO, and YES we have CAVS FEVER!!! We Fly, no way I could drive, I want to get there in 2hours. I can't beleive there are so many of us, are anyone going in Sept? We are going Sept 12-20

We're going down (Southwest) on the 6th of Sept coming back to Columbus on the 14th :) Staying at AKL :cool1:

Born in Kettering, lived in Cinncy, Cbus, Springboro (not to far from Lebanon Is Doc's still there?) and now SW of Cleveland. Drove when I was little fly with my kids now. And yes it is beautiful 2day in OH

Go Bucks!!

I think Doc's is still there, although I've never been there before.

they use to have great jazz music, but I also miss the breakfast club (I think that was the name). Yum loved the pancakes

I am originally from Alliance Ohio, but moved to Middletown Ohio to get married. My daughter and I flew the first time, but since I have been married we drive.

:) Lakewood checking in here. We go down every year, but we havn't driven down in many years. This Christmas break will be our first time driving down in a long time!

:cheer2: Go Cavs! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter