• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi there from Connecticut!!

I am a little nervous that they haven't called an early dismissal for the schools. The snow isnt sticking but after all my family has gone through this week I dont want another diasater happening.

Still having family issues over the wedding or did I miss something that has happened? :grouphug:

Wedding issues still not resolved but we are the ones that live next door to the man that died in the fire.

:yay: Welcome to the DIS board !!!:yay:
I am from CT too :rotfl: :woohoo: ::yes:: :Pinkbounc
We live in New Milford CT.
I hope you have a great trip :beach:
Please Thank your husband for his service,from me and my family.:thumbsup2

Another from CT, Bristol. We just went to WDW in Dec and there is a link in my signature to my dining report. We did deluxe dining so we ate at alot of TS places.

Thank you to your husband and family for your service and hope you have a great trip.

I am a little nervous that they haven't called an early dismissal for the schools. The snow isnt sticking but after all my family has gone through this week I dont want another diasater happening.

All of the schools here in Stratford/Bridgeport had early dismissal. It was decided before it even started snowing.

Lisa - I just read the article in the paper. I am so sorry that you had to go through such a terrible ordeal. I hope the kids are okay. It must be very scary for them. My thoughts are with you, your family and neighbors.

Be careful out there everyone, the roads are really starting to get slick!

janloz - thanks for the dinning review!

Lisa - I just read the article in the paper. I am so sorry that you had to go through such a terrible ordeal. I hope the kids are okay. It must be very scary for them. My thoughts are with you, your family and neighbors.

Be careful out there everyone, the roads are really starting to get slick!

janloz - thanks for the dinning review!

Thanks. It just still doesn't seem real to me. His family is here going through his house right now. My youngest, hasn't been fazed by it. My oldest, he hasn't really talked about it. Me and my hubby(to be) are still in shock. I sorta believe in the afterlife(a little) and yesterday I went to the gym I always stay for a while but I left after only 15 minutes on the treadmill(which isn't like me), anyhow driving home there was a truck in front of me with a sticker on the back window that said "Hi Neighbor". Gave me the chills. we'll miss him.:sad1:

That's horrible, Lisa. I am sorry you have to go through that.

Debbie, my boys goto IDCS in Norwich. They love it there.

We had an eary dismissal yesterday and a delay this morning but we usually do get a bit more than right on the coast. Kids were really hoping for a snow day today. I told them not to count on it but they were happy to take a delay.

My husband was injured on a call last week so he's out on comp, in my hair and driving me crazy. He sees the ortho guy next wed. Yikes- that seems like an eternity

Thanks. It just still doesn't seem real to me. His family is here going through his house right now. My youngest, hasn't been fazed by it. My oldest, he hasn't really talked about it. Me and my hubby(to be) are still in shock. I sorta believe in the afterlife(a little) and yesterday I went to the gym I always stay for a while but I left after only 15 minutes on the treadmill(which isn't like me), anyhow driving home there was a truck in front of me with a sticker on the back window that said "Hi Neighbor". Gave me the chills. we'll miss him.:sad1:

Wow that is something! I believe in that kind of stuff so I got crazy chills when I read that!

Well hello to all you fellow Nutmeggers. I seldom come on this board but happened to see the Connecticut header and popped in. For those of you not familiar with all the forums try Dis Unplugged- they have a weekly Podcast you can download on your Ipod. I listen in the gym. It has been going on for a couple of years. Much information on dining and special events and downright hysterical at times. Also Dreams Unlimited is the travel agency owned by the Dis boards and they are terrific for quotes, and bookings. Easy as pie. My husband and I go at least twice a year- leaving for a few days in March then again in May to go on the Podcast cruise. We live in East Granby- just a hop to the airport. You folks down on the shore certainly have gotten a lot of the wet stuff this winter. I have a couple of friends in East Lyme and their basements have gotten a little damp or wet.

KayBear :wave2: Welcome

From CT too!!!
Wolcott

There should be a dedicated CT thread on here. Seems like there are quite a few ppl from CT.

Anyways have fun in August.. try to hit those pools when you can!!!!

Tim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter