HI returning to grand floridian

wheezypizzaplanet

Earning My Ears
hi i return to grand floridian for the 4th time
and i stay in it 7 days

i want split 5 days to gf and 2 in the cr but i love too the GF

have you ideas ? i split or not ?

last time i do

2 days beach club and they upgrade me in the presidential suite (serious not joke :D ) and 5 days in the grand floridian junior suite but not club room

now i want stay 7 days straight in the gf

if i upgrade the club room outer lodge worth the money or not ?

thx and sorry for my english

I don't like to do split stays. I think the Grand Floridian Club rooms are worth it.

When are you going? Where are you from?

Welcome to the DisBoards!!!!

hi i return to grand floridian for the 4th time
and i stay in it 7 days

i want split 5 days to gf and 2 in the cr but i love too the GF

have you ideas ? i split or not ?

last time i do

2 days beach club and they upgrade me in the presidential suite (serious not joke :D ) and 5 days in the grand floridian junior suite but not club room

now i want stay 7 days straight in the gf

if i upgrade the club room outer lodge worth the money or not ?

thx and sorry for my english

The club level building Sugar Loaf is good if:

You like to have a quick breakfast.

Enjoy sweets in the afternoon. The scones and trifle are delicious.

Like evening appetizers and desserts.

You like to be conveniently located near the hot tub and pool.

Also this building is close to the busses, main building(lobby), shops, and restaurants.

I have stayed there and it is great. If you want to try many different restaurants than maybe instead stay in regular room and save money for and exploring restaurants at GF, POLY AND CR.

If you love the Grand Floridian so much I would just stay there. You could take some time exploring other resorts while you are there. I think you may have answered your own question see if it is possible to upgrade there. I could not imagine packing in the middle of my vacation to switch resorts. If you do decide on a split stay I would end with GF so that you have something tolook forwar to.

i dont usually like split stays but my husband talked me into it for the sept trip. if you decide to do it then i would suggest at least 3 days at each resort.

we have not stayed at sugarloaf club level yet but love cl in general. we stay there for 4 nights in sept. and are excited to try it.

thx for response

im from italy
and no , i decide to stay 7 days in GF i love to much and , probably if i switch is no the best choice

i go from 10 august

the only doubt that i have now is if upgrade or not

i can try to upgrade for free when i check in , because i arrive 19.00 pm

but it's hard ,

last time when i arrive in beach club (booked club room) they give me for free a presidential suite :D

i never immagine an upgrade like that :D :O

I wouldn't expect a free upgrade to Sugar Loaf. However, if you book a regular room you can ask if a paid upgrade is available at Sugar Loaf. If they have room, they will be glad to tell you the cost difference at check in.

hi you think staying at the grand floridian is comfortable to do

2 parks a day like

morning AK - evening relax in gf from 13 to 15 - evening night mk or epcot ?

it's work ?

thx:beach:

hi you think staying at the grand floridian is comfortable to do

2 parks a day like

morning AK - evening relax in gf from 13 to 15 - evening night mk or epcot ?

it's work ?

thx:beach:

You can take afternoon breaks at any of the resorts, but I would plan for breaks longer than two hours. It's a lot of traveling back and forth for just an hour or two's rest. For the break you mentioned, you'd take the bus back from AK to GF. Then after your break, you'd take the monorail (or ferry) to MK or the monorail to the TTC and then another monorail to Epcot.

You can take afternoon breaks at any of the resorts, but I would plan for breaks longer than two hours. It's a lot of traveling back and forth for just an hour or two's rest. For the break you mentioned, you'd take the bus back from AK to GF. Then after your break, you'd take the monorail (or ferry) to MK or the monorail to the TTC and then another monorail to Epcot.

thks

what is the best building location except the main building of course,

probably near bus monorail

i can't wait go here WOW !

- 15 days...

ah , i have booked only the hotel
now the 1 august i book ticket for 8 days with park hopper and water park... but

hopping is infinite ? example i can stay in 3 park in a day ? ak ep mk in a day ?

soarin is my favourite ride and i want do 1000 times ! :D

ok i have upgraded to main building club room :O hope it works

now i want ask i buy the ticket with hopper and water park

because i arrive the first day on 19.00 to MCO airport you think is better to take a limo or lincoln car or taxi to go fast in the GF and go straight to MK that close at 23.00 or take magical express ? i don't want loose the first day :D

my plans at the moment morning evening night

10 orlando ore 19.00 Grand floridian mk
11 orlando Grand floridian ds mk
12 orlando Grand floridian ds
13 orlando Grand floridian rip ep
14 orlando Grand floridian US US US
15 orlando Grand floridian rip dd
16 orlando Grand floridian
17 orlando Grand floridian rip / sea

at the moment i split in this
i check the extra magic hours and is plan the night
us is universal studios sea is sea world
rip is : relax as riposo in italian :D

ok all it's done

i have checked the reservation and hope they do a free upgrade at checkin :D

to a best best suite !! :D

now i can ask , i want book a private car for transfer , you can think it's work or better taxi ?

thx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter