Hi! Remember me?

It's great to see you post again! :goodvibes I feel as if I know you because of the pain and the tears that was shed with you during the hard times that you have gone through!!! You will continue to be in my prayers! :grouphug:

I hope you have a great time on RCCL with your family!!! :sunny:

By the way...I lurk alot and occasionally post!!! The Dis feels like family to me!!!

Carol :wave2:

I too was pretty much a lurker then, but I have thought of you and your family on many occasions. Hope you have a wonderful cruise. Lots of pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Sooz :flower:

I sooooo remember you! And that one day we all heard what happened.

:wizard:

I want to tell you that everynight I turn off both computers because of what happened to your family. I use to leave them on. I made my DH clean up the wires and the "mess". Now I turn off all the power strips in my home.

My thoughts are with you every time I do that, especially when I find that they were left on by one of my teenagers. They have heard over and over again what could happen. :angel: :grouphug:

It was so great to see a post in your name :woohoo: , I had to open this thread first and read. Best wishes for you and your family on your upcoming cruise.

We remember!!

Hi Lynda! I am so glad to see you posting. When I saw this thread and your name I couldn't believe my eyes.

I am so sorry for your suffering. May God be with you always, holding your hand and leading you onward.

As for the cruise, enjoy! And post back when you return.

When do you sail? What ship? Which departure port? I'm sure we'd all like to tag along-virtually, that is!

All the love, prayers and, of course, pixie dust to you, dear Lynda.

Ursula

Lynda- It's wonderful to hear from you. You and your family continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Wishing lots of pixie dust for your upcoming cruise :sunny: . God Bless.
Laura :wave:

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited to see your name pop up again :yay:

I think you will have a great time on your trip - I am sure emotional - but full of love and fun too.

Keep us UTD about your trip if you have time - there isn't a water slide on that cruise ship is there?!?! Watch that bathing suit! - LOL ;)

Lynda - Hi!

We still talk about you and keep you in our prayers. I hope you can enjoy yourself and come back once in a while to say hi.

Thinking of you!!!

How absolutely wonderful to hear from you again! Enjoy your cruise, if anyone deserves some joy and smiles in their lives it's your family. Life goes on as hard as it is to face sometimes. God bless you all!

Please let us know how the cruise went for you when you get back and

pixiedust: WELCOME HOME!!pixiedust:

Lynda - hi from across the 'pond' i feel no one will ever forget you & your family.
Sorry to hear that you had more sad news, heres hoping life will start to get better for you, starting with a wonderful cruise.
you are all in our thoughts, god bless
Tracey & family xxx

Hi Lynda,

I remember you and have thought of you often. My family still talks about your trip down May Day Falls. My two sons are so fearful that it might happen to me one day :rotfl: .

So sorry to hear of your most recent losses. I am sending you plenty of pixie dust and prayers. Enjoy your cruise, I hope it will be a healing time for you.

Elaine

I don't know you but I wanted to add my blessings. We too are going on a cruise to "replace bad memories" from one heck of bad year.

I wanted to comment on your line about "maybe God is trying to tell us something" and say don't let yourself think this way. People have said that to us too - as if we were pressing our luck by going on a cruise after all that has happened to us.

I don't look at the bad things as warnings or punishments but rather lessons. With all the things we've been through, I've always found some rainbow in the clouds. Sometimes it takes a little bad to make us see all the good we have.

I wish you all the best on your trip. Make some happy memories and enjoy!

Lynda, I have thought of you so many times! I have prayed for your family and cried as though I knew you personally! It was so good to see you here again! Go ahead a plan a wonderful trip for your family, relax and enjoy your time together! Then come back and tell us all about it!
Vickie

You and your family are often in my thoughts. I pray that you have a peaceful, healing cruise. :hug:

Lynda,

I'm coming out of extended lurkdom to wish all the best for you. Hang in there.

Your story touched many hearts here. Sorry to hear you've had to endure additional loss.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

UMTerp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter