Hi! Newbie here!

kami808

Earning My Ears
I've been lurking on your boards for the past few days so I figured it's only fair that I introduce myself ;)

Aloha!! You can call me K. I'm 31 and live in Hawaii with my husband and 2 beautiful kiddos. DH and I are huge Disney fans - we've taken a bunch of trips together and are excited for our next trip in April! We haven't been able to get to WDW together yet - it's a little far for us - but we hope to get there in a few years.

About our kids - our son is 5 and our daughter is 2.5. This next trip will be our son's 2nd and our daughter's first! DS's favorite Disney character (at the moment) is Captain Hook. DD loves the princesses and Tinkerbell. They both love watching all the Disney movies and I know they'll be SO excited to go to DLR when we surprise them!

Anyway, i'm excited to be here and to learn all about Disney from you, the experts!

:welcome: to the DIS! Glad you decided to join in - if you have questions about anything, please don't hesitate to ask. :goodvibes

Welcome.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter