• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HI! Newbie from Liverpool!!!!!

Timberknick

Earning My Ears
Hi All,
Just wanted to stop by and say Hi! I'm Emma from liverpool! Hope to be chatting and getting to know u all :)

Welcome.jpg

Hello and welcome...and for your first question, Liverpool or Everton? :)

Hello and welcome...and for your first question, Liverpool or Everton? :)

Thanks for the warm welcome :) and to answer your first question - LIVERPOOL :) although after today i am starting to question that! LOL they were awful!!!

do u support any football teams?

Thanks for the warm welcome :) and to answer your first question - LIVERPOOL :) although after today i am starting to question that! LOL they were awful!!!

do u support any football teams?

Good answer :) I've got family in Birkenhead, who are equally dismayed (as is myself). Of course, we support Tranmere as well, but that only goes so far :)

Cool :) liverpool are making me sad this season. Tranmere are having a bad run as well. Wow cool, family in birkenhead. Do u get over here much? do u go to disney a lot?

I haven't been over in quite a while, but plan on it within the next few years.

We're averaging about twice a year for Disney right now...

its changed a lot here with all the building going on *** of capital of culture. Wow twice a year, we get there once every 2 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter