hi my name is...

funnybunny921

Mouseketeer
...sarah and I am paying the :scared1: rack rate :scared1:

sorry I just needed to get that out... no discounts for me... i would love to have some but I don't and I don't think the price will kill me... I know we are paying more for deluxe and more for conceirge, but, really, hotels in downtown chicago cost 250-300 for a night, and you aren't near any theme parks...

I guess all I am saying is that while I am happy people get discounts there are people who don't and they go on with their lives just fine.

ok end of rant.

thanks for listening.

I know what you mean. While I did get a discount I would have paid rack rate if I didn't call and ask. I am done looking for other ways to save. I'll leave anything extra to my TA!! I'm just happy to be going to WDW!

yes I am not saying i didn't ask when i called for my ressie if i had any discount coned with my name but i knew the answer was no thats that...

I guess in my head a vacation is going to cost yah... and if you nickel and dime it it will still cost you and you might save 100$ but you spent hours of your time to do it... my time isn't worth that.

anyway i am excited to go and so excited to have fount some "disney nuts" like me (that's what my FI calls me.)

Hi Sarah! My name is Telly.. and I am paying rack rate too!! And that is why I am staying at a value resort cause I can't afford WL or any of the moderate! Yes, it would be nice to have a discounted room...but oh well... Life goes on... I am just happy that we can go. There a many many families are less fortunate and they don't get the chance to go on vacation, especially Disney World. I am happy just the same with or without a code.

How about AAA discount? Depending on your stay length sometimes its worth it to join AAA for (50 bucks I think)....

dpuck1998 said:
How about AAA discount? Depending on your stay length sometimes its worth it to join AAA for (50 bucks I think)....

Nope :( you can only get that on the room itself or you have to book the package through AAA. (but this could save me on future trips). since i booked through disney with my airfare (non-refundable) and a travel insurance I cannot cancle my ressie to get the room only discount.

But I am so luck to have to opportunity to go and stay at a WDW resort. It's worth the money. :sunny:

Agree!! Discounts are great if/when you can get them..but I go to Disney anyway...

Hi Sarah, where are you staying, and how much, if I may ask, for the concierge room? We got AAA discount but would've paid RR anyway...no package though....Have a great trip :jumping1:

We've gone both ways.... discount and rack rate..... we have fun either way.

You too will enjoy your trip.

Everyday is a disney day :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter