Hi My Name is MyTalula and I have a problem

MyTalula

Mouseketeer
I can not stop reading reviews, and park hours, and crowd level ratings and trip reports and changing my plans!!!

I've changed my mind so many times about which park which day, which restaurant, which flight! OH man, pretty soon the CM's are going to be calling ME to see if I'd like to make more changes today.

I think we need to have a compulsive planning with a side of overcoming indecision help group! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I just try to cover each park for 2-3 partial days, and make sure we do each fireworks display 2-3 times a trip. I figure this way if weather interfeers, we will always have another chance or two. Yes you can over plan....but that might be fun for you. :goodvibes

:rotfl:
Changing plans happens quite constantly doesn't it? Well don't always rely on the boards! Just most of the time :p. Sometimes it rains and the parks clear out a bit. (Buy ponchos, that way you can just still go to the park when it rains! :umbrella: )
With restaurants, I suggest making reservations to the ones you want to go to, like maybe you are wondering between Prime Time and Liberty Tree, make reservations at both, then see if either have extra hours or something that would draw in crowds for that day when you are there. You can always call and cancel if you change your mind. :)

When you solve the problem...please let me know. I am taking my 10 year old daughter for her first trip in April. I want it to be special and keep making changes to our plans.

MyTalula said:
I think we need to have a compulsive planning with a side of overcoming indecision help group! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sign me up!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

MyTalula said:
I can not stop reading reviews, and park hours, and crowd level ratings and trip reports and changing my plans!!!

I've changed my mind so many times about which park which day, which restaurant, which flight! OH man, pretty soon the CM's are going to be calling ME to see if I'd like to make more changes today.

Sign me up! I changed my stuff so many times they keep messing things up, just making me call again to fix MORE things and change again! LOL

Enjoy your planning, before you know it you will be there changing your plans.
Have a great vacation. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

LOL I KNOW we're going to get there, and my plan is probably going to go right out the window!!! But as long as I "THINK" ;) I know what we're doing. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh well the planning is keeping me occupied! :hourglass

sign me up too. & DH (he needs it more than me) he has spread sheets on the computer & he prints me out a new ones so I can se what has been changed. He asked me if he was over thinking all this planning. Like I told hom , plan away , just remeber it is subject to change when we get there. :flower:

sing me up too! My family now asks me if I've scheduled bathroom breaks for them too....(hmmm that's not a bad idea...)

Disney planning in our family is a joint affair which helps diminish the condition of disneytemporalis planus - a highly contagous condition passed by constant reading of exicting and numerous possibiliites of experience as shared by others in the clan of disneymagicteerexperiencers.

I set up the big part, the general trip, where we stay and in consulation when we go. My partner decides what we do, when we eat at our many desired places (we LOVE the food!) I just communicate what I want to do.

Finally at some point, we just let the scheudle work it self out. We want breakfast at Boma and dinner too - that day we hit Animal Kingdom. We want an early dinner at Victoria and Alberts - that day we don't schedule anything and will play it by ear;). We want to do the dolphin experience, that day is epcot. We start with what we want to do and then the parks work themselves out based upon what specfic tours, resturants or experiences we want.

And then, there is always the reality that, we can always make a different plan, the next time we go! Something that definitly reduces :confused3

you know the planning never really stops...even if you've made all your ADRs, bought plane tickets, booked everyting bookable...because you've already read the best days/worst days for each park, carefully avoided the bad days, picked the perfect time to go...and then...the Unofficial Guide changes their recommendations, attractions close for refurbishing...so you really need to GO AGAIN to catch everything you're missing this time...

we just got back yesterday, did the dining plan which we thought was great. after hours are nice, but didn't like the epcot after hours. it was dark and much of it was closed. all food is shut down at 10:00 pm. we ate in the restaurant in italy and it was horrible. they were out of much of what we wanted so we had to keep choosing. when the food came, it was not at all what we expected, not tasting good at all. mind you, we are NOT picky eaters!!! it was just, if you can understand this...bad seasonings and no taste. hope you enjoy your vacation!! oh, we also stayed at all star movies. it was nice. small rooms, but all you will do there is sleep!!!! nice pool, nice food court. oh yeah, be sure to take rain ponchos so it won't rain!!!!

But......planning is half the fun!! :flower:

I am a overcompulsive planner as well. I LOVE planning Disney.Its my escape from everyday life.

Its when your vacation is over, and you realize it will another year or two before you can begin planning again that I think the support group help is needed.Its a lonely time :guilty:

TooBoyz4us said:
But......planning is half the fun!! :flower:

I am a overcompulsive planner as well. I LOVE planning Disney.Its my escape from everyday life.

Its when your vacation is over, and you realize it will another year or two before you can begin planning again that I think the support group help is needed.Its a lonely time :guilty:

Ditto! ;)

I have the same problem! That's why I bought my Passporter and stuffed all my reservations in for each day - oooh, looks like I'm full. =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter