Hi My name is Lynn and Im a Disneyaholic

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
I cant stand this anymore...Im getting more and more addicted as the older I get...in the last year I went in March and May and now thats not even enough for me...I have to get back....so I just booked a deluxe room at CCI for 11/26-12/2 at $109 a night..

ps.....dont say a word pirate:Jack!

I know it is a sickness my family doesn't quite understand either. We will be there the day after you leave this year. Of course this is after our Sept. trip. Now I am trying to convince my husband with food of course to try WDW and maybe a cruise if we can swing it in December of either 2007 or 2008.

Hi Lynn, my name is Jay and my friends call me a Disneyphile....

I hereby request that we as Disneyaholics, form a support group to help those of us addicted to DL....anyone who wishes to be a sponsor please include your phone number and address; but be advised that you must be readily available at any time day or night....do I hear a second?

My name is Debbie and I am a Disneyaholic...................

Hi :wave2: My name is Angela and I'm a Disneyaholic too. It starts with you can't get enough of Disneyland...then you move on to WDW and Disney Vacation Club (DVC)...it's never ending!

Thanks goodness for DIS so we can get our fixes in between trips.

I haven't found a cure...just more trips! :woohoo:

My name is Melanie and I am a disneyholic. Have been one as far back as I can remember. People used to make fun of me in Highschool because I always had disney watches (even the ones you got with DVDs). then, suddenly it was cool to wear them. Go figure, I was a trendsetter! ha ha.

I am SOOO excited about our upcoming trip to Disneyland! Ordered the 50th anniversary yearbook because I won't be going in time for the celebration and am now totally addicted to this website!

We were in france last year and if we had time, we would have gone to Eurodisney. I was thinking about it the entire trip...sigh...

Need help! ... well, actually don't want it because i love being a disneyfreak.

Hi i'm darph and i'm a Disneyholic. :cool1: To all who don't get it,'TOO BAD'. ;) Since i'm too poor to go to D/L as much as i would desire,i get my quick "fix" online. :thumbsup2 Also come Sept.9th,please go thru withdrawls so my g-son and i can do D/L with little or no crowds(tia). :rotfl2: Well excuse me fire up Fantasia,or D/L Singalong :wizard:

Hi, I'm Rochelle and I'm a disneyholic! In high school, I used to argue with my friends on how much cooler Magic Mountain & Warner Bros. was. When I turned 18 it all changed and I "converted" and grew a love for Disneyland. I bid a fond farewell to Pepe Le Pew & Marvin the Martian and have not been to Magic Mountain in over 6 yrs!

Not sure how it happend, but I guess Mickey's snazzy red pants were just too gosh darn irresistible! :teeth:

I go to the parks about 1-2 x's a month, yet I still suffer from constant disney withdrawl. I just can't wait to set foot in the park again.

Disneyland is my stress reliever. What can I say? I'm hooked! :banana:

Hi! you're obviously not alone, my name is Terry and I'm a disneyholic. I've been told there is a 12-step program, but who wants to be cured? Pray for my DH...he hasn't had the courage to come out of the closet and admit his addiction yet

It's so nice to know I'm not alone! :dance3: My co-workers and students all put up with my obsession (which also includes Johnny Depp.) I have more Disney t-shirts than I can count, watches, jewelry, coats, blankets and my family room/kitcen is decorated Disney. I have been to DL for 4 Christmases recently (another addiction) and will be at DW this year for Christmas - can't wait! :cool1:

In my elementary classroom I have tables rather than desks and each is named after a Disney character. My students bring me pens and pencils and cups and knicknacks... I joined the DVC this past year and LOVE IT!!!

Hi, my name is Jack..I am just about as far from DLR that you can get, but am a antiquated disneyholic...what happened to Vegas. I hopefully will be at DLR in August probably will nnot be as hot as it is here now.

ARRRRRRGGH

Jack pirate:

My name is Nicole, and i too am a Disneyaholic. I tell DH "I want to go to DL!!" he just rolls his eyes. :sad2: He says "there are so many other places to go!" But none are as fun as DL!! I wish I lived closer. Luckly I have some other Disneyaholics around me, and there is always DIS!!! :surfweb:

eatmypixiedust said:
Hi, I'm Rochelle and I'm a disneyholic! In high school, I used to argue with my friends on how much cooler Magic Mountain & Warner Bros. was. When I turned 18 it all changed and I "converted" and grew a love for Disneyland. I bid a fond farewell to Pepe Le Pew & Marvin the Martian and have not been to Magic Mountain in over 6 yrs!

:offtopic: Maybe a little off topic, but in case you didn't see the news last week, if you want to go to Magic Mountain, you better do it soon...Six Flags is trying to sell the park and there is a good chance it will be torn down and turned into townhouses...

Hi Lynn.

I'm Laura. It has been 12 weeks since my last vacation (to WDW). On my honor!

I have not yet booked our trip, 'cause we are trying to save money and NOT go on a WDW this year. It is hard, but we are trying.

JayS said:
:offtopic: Maybe a little off topic, but in case you didn't see the news last week, if you want to go to Magic Mountain, you better do it soon...Six Flags is trying to sell the park and there is a good chance it will be torn down and turned into townhouses...

Thanks for the info, but I wont' be going to Magic Mountain again. :)

haha me neither...Ive only been to MM one time and that was when I was 19...now 20 years later I have no desire to go...my daughter hasnt been and I know she would like it but we also have Great America 2 hours from us and MM is 4 hours away...so it doesnt matter to me one way or the other except it has always been kind of a focal point for us, knowing that we only have about an hour left from that point till we get to Disneyland :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter