Hi- looking for a few pics to share...

Emerson613

Mouseketeer
Hi-
I am wondering if anyone has some full size images of the first few floats in the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade.... that they can share.... I missed the first float- with Mickey and Minnie not 1, not 2 but 3 times this past week!

I am also looking for the Animal Kingdom sign that is to the left of camp minnie and mickey when you come out to discovery island that says lost children :) I NEED that sign - does anyone have any of these to share?

thank you!
T

I have lots of pics of the parade, not sure about the Animal Kingdom one, DH takes pics of almost every sign, I'll check his computer.

The float with Mickey and Minnie and all the ballons?

Here some of my pics, these are from last summer, I also have some from last spring break, we were over Frontierland, same parade.

If you like them, just let me know and I would be happy to e-mail them to you.

Disneyworldsummer2009371.jpg

Disneyworldsummer2009372.jpg

Disneyworldsummer2009373.jpg

Disneyworldsummer2009375.jpg

Disneyworldsummer2009376.jpg

i love the close up shot of minnie blowing a kiss...oh how i am suffering from Disney withdraw.

I have lots of pics of the parade, not sure about the Animal Kingdom one, DH takes pics of almost every sign, I'll check his computer.

The float with Mickey and Minnie and all the ballons?

yes, that's the one thanks so much! If you can email me full size that would be awesome! bobsjunk@comcast.net (that is our email for posting.... it's not really junk :rotfl:)

they are awesome! I posted before I saw the pics below! I did copy them but I need them for digi scrapping so if you wouldn't mind emailing them to me I'd GREATLY appreciate it!

thanks so much again!

(I saw that parade 3 times and missed the float every time! )

yes, that's the one thanks so much! If you can email me full size that would be awesome! bobsjunk@comcast.net (that is our email for posting.... it's not really junk :rotfl:)

they are awesome! I posted before I saw the pics below! I did copy them but I need them for digi scrapping so if you wouldn't mind emailing them to me I'd GREATLY appreciate it!

thanks so much again!

(I saw that parade 3 times and missed the float every time! )

OK! You got it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter