• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi! Long time, no see!

Diva of Dragons

<font color=brown>Tiger here!!<br><font color=lime
Hey DISers!

For those who remember me, been a looong time! For those who don't, "Hi"! LOL! Hope you have all been doing great! I disappeared from here, back in September, when we were placed with a 22 month old girl who we are working on adopting. She will be 2.5 on Monday!

The sudden change in all aspects of our lifestyle, the rigorous schedule she has been on, and the stress it was causing her (and us) left me little time or energy to hang out here. Things are now normalizing, though we still have a road ahead, and she doing amazing!!!

I have missed the DIS community and hope to be able hop back in, here and there, and reconnect with my fellow DIS fanatics!:hippie:

Well hi there!

Congrats on the safe arrival of your daughter and I am glad she is doing well. I'm an adoptee and an adoptive mum, it can certainly be a wonderful way to build a family.:hug:

Welcome back good to see you! Glad to hear she is doing well too. :goodvibes
Kim

HI and yes I remember you! I am not here too much either, I work in my church's office and do a lot of family things too. Great to hear from you! :thumbsup2

Welcome back and Congratulations on your Little one:goodvibes

.....I disappeared from here, back in September, when we were placed with a 22 month old girl who we are working on adopting. She will be 2.5 on Monday!....
Good to hear all is going well, Lisa, great to see you again. From one adoptive family to another, great job!!

HI and yes I remember you! I am not here too much either, I work in my church's office and do a lot of family things too. Great to hear from you! :thumbsup2
And Ellen!!!!!! :faint: Great to see you here also. Stick around for a bit.

Maybe this will be another 'old timers' thread. :woohoo:

Welcome back! I sure do remember you! Congratulations to your family. I hope you get right back into DISing again!

Thanks for all the welcome backs and congrats!! I hope I can get back into the swing of things here! I think I'll start with this guy! :banana: LOL!!

There has been a hearing going the last few days, and is continuing this week, in our little one's case. I haven't heard anything but the expectation was that it was going to be focused the mental health of the bio "mom". :confused: I think they will drag things out to the 12 month review in August. Sigh... Just keeping the faith that it all works out for the 3 of us to become a permanent family SOON!

:banana: Congratulations to you and your family.. I remember oh so well.

I wish you nothing but blessings and peaceful times ahead.:grouphug:

Thanks again everyone!...............They are going forward to the 12 month review. So, that will happen at the end of August. Just breathing and trying to focus on a positive outcome. princess:

Oh, did I mention that we turned her into a bona fide Disney freak at 2.5!!!?? It pays to have those DL APs!:thumbsup2

Welcome back! Congrats on your new family addition. :yay: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter