Hi, long time lurker first time poster

BrerMan

Mouseketeer
Hello,

My family and I made our first trip to Disney world last year in Oct.

Now we are planning to go back in Dec. this year (I'm hooked now ;) )
Which brings me to my next post.
We made our reservations for Dec. 1 - 9th . at PC
Now I'm freaking out because...

POP WARNER is the same week.

So, now I'm off to see if I can get some questions answered.

Grumpy's Wife said:
Hi :wave: and welcome. It looks like you have been bitten by the Disney bug.

Yes I have.

I always as a kid dreamed of going to Disney, but my parents would never take me :(

So, I made my first trip at 40 years old, with my Wife and two girls (11 and 7)

I am totally in love with Disney, and can't wait to go back.
The plan is Dec. 1 - 9 MVMCP.

If I can be convinced that Pop Warner week is OK. :)

I have been a lurker for one year. Last June we stayed offsite. We were unsure if we would be able to go this year, but my husband OK'd a trip in August! I am sooo happy. This whole site is the best! :cheer2:

Welcome!! I've been a lurker for a while to!! We took our first trip in February and am now hooked as well. Am planning our next trip for February 07.

Welcome! I am just getting started on the boards as well! :wave2:

Don't lurk! It's very easy to be caught up in the frenzy of the Diz boards. I've been a member of the diz boards for just over a month and I'm addicted! If anything it ups my excitement for my next Disney vacation.

Have a magical day,
Anna

Welcome! I too am a newbie around here. We made our first trip in Sept of 2004, had to skip 2005 due to the birth of our second son in October. We are headed back in October of 2007, and I can't wait!! I am looking forward to getting to know you all in the next 18 months or so.

Sabrina90744 - you are going the same time as us!! :cool1: You are also staying in the same resort as us!
We are going for a birthday celebration for my DD and me!! Our birthdays are just a few days apart. She will be 5 and I will be...um...well...let's just say ''more than 5'' :lmao:

hi from another newbie!

we'll be there at the same time. dec 2nd-8th. hopefully it won't be too crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter