HI im new!

donaldmakesmelaugh

Earning My Ears
Hi im lorna suse gave me your site link , im from the uk and i have a daughter karen that im taking to disney in december 2005 this will be our last visit to disney, karen is 25 now and is celebral palsy she uses a wheelchair and i just found out i got arthritis in my knee joints. so we are going to stay at the caribbean beach, seeing the christmas decos and also its karens birthday on the 9th so it will be amazing for her to have her birthday at disney :cake: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo i hope to make some friends here :wave:

Hi Lorna :wave:

Welcome to the DIS :) I hope you and Karen have a fab trip to WDW next December.

Come and join us on the UK forums There are a few people there flying to WDW in December, that could give you ideas on the time of year. I have stayed at the CBR a wonderful resort:)

Hope you stick around :)

Welcome!!

I hope you and your daughter have a wonderful time in Disney!!!

there are a lot of great tips here about everything Disney and everything else too! Browse all the different boards, and I'm sure you'll find a "home"!

Here's to a magical stay with us at the DIS!:wave:

welcome!!!

I am fairly new myself and let me tell you , this is the greatest bunch of people you will ever meet!!!! wonderful advice, tips, and support . I just returned from a magical stay at Animal Kingdom lodge for 2 weeks in october, you will have so much fun when you go I here christmas is beutiful there !
and even if it is your last trip, there is always this board!! which i have said many times is as close to being there as possible!!

enjoy your stay with us, and have a magical day!

:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter