Hi, I'm new.

SparrowsWing

Earning My Ears
Hi. Our family made our first trip to WDW (after MUCH pleading by me) in February. Guess what? Now the whole family is hooked! We're going to try to get back in December or January.

I just wanted to say, "Hi". You may be seeing me around here now. We had no idea how much we'd love visiting WDW :lovestruc. Our friends and family don't seem to understand!

Hi! Welcome and I hope to see you around! Once you see the joy of Disney...it is ADDICTING! :cool1:

Welcome.jpg

WELCOME! :cool1:Our family feels the same about Disney and our friends and family don't seem to understand. It is great to be able to relate to other people! These forums are addicting!!

I hear ya sister!;) Lovin' the Dis is something many of us understand. You'll get addicted to these boards - esp when you're planning:eek:

Welcome! We went last year and loved it. That is why we saved hard to go back this year. I love these board there is all kinds of helpful information. :)

Found this Board and am learning to navigate my way around! We are planning our next vacation in November for my daughter's graduation gift. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter