• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi im new here!

This forum is so people can say thank-you to CMs who were really great, did something special, stuff like that. There were so many on my last trip I don't know where to begin. There were the characters and greeters who made me feel young again, there was the CM who let me sit on the Liberty Square/Castle Hub bridge for the parade on my birthday, there was the CM who made my birthday great when I had lunch in the castle, there was the cast of Cinderellabration who made my stay special, and of course the CMs who became my friends.

this goes back to our last trip during xmas 2002. our family(5) went to magic kingdom after the luau at the poly. the nite before space mountain was out of order-so when we got there that next nite wearing our "lei's" fastpass was no longer available and the wait was incredibly long. so we were sitting on a wall not to far from the space mtn ride when a cast member(can't remember his name) who was sweeping up the grounds came up to us and started talking to us. we got around to telling him our story about being unable to ride space mtn-then he said i think i can help you out. he whipped out a pad and handed us 5 special fast-pass tickets. wow!! we could'nt beleive it-this was xmas nite. what a gift. we thanked him(a sweeper!!) and waltzed up to the front of the line and got on the ride. how cool is that???

so we are returning in a week & 1/2 and look forward to more conversavtions with cast members with special "powers".

cool - wot a cool time you must have had - been to WDW 6 Times now - not so easy to get to when your 5000 miles away!!! its a long walk - or a nine hour flight! thanx for sayin hi!!

thank god - i thought i was the only Disney Maniac in the World !!
xx

Earning My Ears

Oh WOW - wot a cool time you must have had - been to WDW 6 Times now - not so easy to get to when your 5000 miles away!!! its a long walk - or a nine hour flight! thanx for sayin hi!!

thank god - i thought i was the only Disney Maniac in the World !!
xx

I'm new her too and I hope we can talk about interesting experience. :yay:
Greeting to everybody :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter