Hi, I'm new here too! (more)

DisneyJewel

Mouseketeer
I've made a couple of posts and just realized I should post an intro. I live in Nor Cal w/ my DH and two kids. I grew up in L.A., and have been going to Disneyland since the 70s. I went to WDW once, 20 years ago, before kids. My kids and DH have each been (with me) about 4-5 times. We used to have a family member who worked at corporate Disney and we would go for free, but they were marathon days -- we would stay in L.A., and spend one day hopping between parks, from opening to closing, w/ the kids napping in strollers. It was exhausting -- but free! She no longer works at Disney and last year we took our first big trip footing the bill and staying on property -- we stayed at DLH for 4 nights and had an absolute blast! We are going back this August and staying at GCH for DD2's bday. And we are going in 2011 because DD1 will have an event in Anaheim in November. I love Disney and have so many fond memories of the park from my growing up days. Looking forward to learning more here and getting some good tips for our upcoming trips! Thanks!

Welcome to the disboards!:welcome:! I visited northern California last summer and had a great time. What a fun place to live!

Welcome.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter