Hi i'm from P.A.!!!!

Fern, glad you FIL is doing better. Hopefully when he gets to the retirement community he will get involved in all of the activities they have going on and he meets some new people. I pray things go well. I look forward to getting to meet you sometime, sorry I couldn't meet you last Saturday. Take care.

Thanks for your kind words. I hope to meet you sometime soon, too. :love:

Hi Roe, I'm Fern. We had better get to know each other if we're gonna open a cheesesteak shop in WDW :banana:

Glad you found a new place to "hang out"

Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to answer more than one person at a time, therefore, there will be multiple postings from me :surfweb:

Hi Fern, I'm Roe. And I don't know how to do the multiple posting thing either.
And yes I will probably be a 100 before I retire. I have 5 grown boys at home and don't think anybody is going anywhere. lol
I say I'm moving to Disney to do my cheese steak thingie they say there a coming. NOTTTTTTTTTT! :lmao:

And yes I will probably be a 100 before I retire. I have 5 grown boys at home and don't think anybody is going anywhere. lol
I say I'm moving to Disney to do my cheese steak thingie they say there a coming. NOTTTTTTTTTT! :lmao:

Hi Roe, nice to "meet" you. Glad you are no more computer savvy than me :confused3

5 grown boys, ALL still at home, yikes. My DS moved out last year. He is less than a mile away, right off the same main street and we take the train to work together every day, but at least he goes HOME at night. DD is still "living" at home, though I go for days without seeing her, she leaves a mess so I know she stops home sometimes!! They are joing DH and I for this years trip, so they would probably move down there if/when we ever get there. One of our BFF moved down and is working there - so jealous!!!

Hi Roe!! I'm Linda & I have 3 grown boys.....1 still at home!!! He just doesn't take a hint!!! :lmao:
I'll have to join that "100 before retiring" club too! :rotfl2:
I love that picture of your dog with Mickey ears!! Too cute!

Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to answer more than one person at a time, therefore, there will be multiple postings from me :surfweb:

Hi Fern, I'm Roe. And I don't know how to do the multiple posting thing either.QUOTE]

ok ladies.....I'm no computer wizard, but here's how to multiquote.

In the bottom right corner of the post are 3 buttons. The middle button is the "multi quote". On the post you want to quote, click that button, go to the next post, click that button & so on. When you're ready to respond, you click on the "post reply" button on the bottom left. All quotes appear & you can delete what you don't want in that post. Good luck!!! :goodvibes

OOPS!!! I told you I'm not a wizard! I goofed!! I must've deleted too much of the second quote! LOL!

Hi Roe, nice to "meet" you. Glad you are no more computer savvy than me :confused3

5 grown boys, ALL still at home, yikes. My DS moved out last year. He is less than a mile away, right off the same main street and we take the train to work together every day, but at least he goes HOME at night. DD is still "living" at home, though I go for days without seeing her, she leaves a mess so I know she stops home sometimes!! They are joing DH and I for this years trip, so they would probably move down there if/when we ever get there. One of our BFF moved down and is working there - so jealous!!!

I wish it were me. But someday it will be. Hopefully sooer than later.:banana:

Hi Roe!! I'm Linda & I have 3 grown boys.....1 still at home!!! He just doesn't take a hint!!! :lmao:
I'll have to join that "100 before retiring" club too! :rotfl2:
I love that picture of your dog with Mickey ears!! Too cute!

Hi Linda. Haha they just don't get the hint thing. lol
That picture is my favorite .My Disney is the best ! I tell the boys if I had known I would have had 5 Shih-Tzu's.

Is anybody on here on FB ? There r so many Disney nuts / pages on FB .

I love that picture of your dog with Mickey ears!! Too cute![/QUOTE]

Me, too.

Is anybody on here on FB ? There r so many Disney nuts / pages on FB .[/QUOTE]

I think everyone is on FB, although I am still trying to get the hang of that one!!! I will PM you my full name.

Looks like I didn't get this quite right.

WElcome Roe, lots of us are on Facebook. It is our home away from home. We working the farms and addicted to so many games. What do you like to do on Facebook?

WElcome Roe, lots of us are on Facebook. It is our home away from home. We working the farms and addicted to so many games. What do you like to do on Facebook?

I don't do any of the games. No time & really don't want to get started with that. What I like to do really is talk Disney 24/7 . lol
And since I have been on FB I found ppl that I haven't talked to in 30 years which is really nice.
And I just picked up 2 more friends from here now were friends on FB which is nice to.:)

Linda I never knew how to multi quote - THANK YOU!!! Now I will have to go try it...and will most likely NOT get it right anyway. Lots of parents with boys on this board! I have 2 sons but they are only 9 & 12....but I'm counting the days til they're 18 & hopefully out....but looks like that's not a reality when you all have grown sons still at home!

Another one from the Lehigh Valley! Allentown...but I grew up and now work in Bethlehem! Yeah!!!!

There are LOTS of Lehigh Valley-ers on here! I'm originally from the Fogelsville/New Smithville area, now in Lower Saucon...so close to you in Bethlehem!

Linda I never knew how to multi quote - THANK YOU!!! Now I will have to go try it...and will most likely NOT get it right anyway. Lots of parents with boys on this board! I have 2 sons but they are only 9 & 12....but I'm counting the days til they're 18 & hopefully out....but looks like that's not a reality when you all have grown sons still at home!

Maybe if you don't treat them so well, they'll want to leave :rotfl::love::rotfl:

You are right many of us have sons. I have two 27 and 25 but now also have stepdaughters 18 and 16. Definitely different with girls. My boys live out of state one In CA soon to come to Dover, DE he is in the Air Force, and youngest son works for Disney in Orlando. They do grow up fast. Enjoy the time you have with them

Do you think we are excited about getting to Florida. Son Jeff says to remember rain ponchos and umbrellas as they did have some rain today no winds though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter