Hi i'm from P.A.!!!!

Tracie - next time you're coming with us!!!! And Jessamy, and Fern, and Cheri...and everyone else!
Now that would be a group!!! We'd need a Grand Villa!!! :rotfl:

So who is who?

Hi Brian! Can't speak for the others, but I'm Linda (PrincessAlways) standing on the right. The other ladies can identify themselves if they wish.
We've spoken before during the AP card program. Thanks again for using a card. So when's your next trip?

Tracie - next time you're coming with us!!!! And Jessamy, and Fern, and Cheri...and everyone else!

Count me in next trip. I am sooo jealous (j/k - I'll be there soon enough, too). I wish I could have joined you for your planning meeting, but I had forgotten that it was Yom Kippur and that I had 8 million things to do to get ready. :eek:

Well, seems like everyone and their prayers for my FIL really helped, because he is getting released on Thursday (hopefully, no more problems). So thanks, again for your prayers and good wishes. :yay: He will be going to a Senior Living Center which we have been working on getting him into for the past 3-4 years - boy is he a stubbon old Italian man...........lol. Hopefully, he will adjust and be happy, because there is no way he can live on his own at this point. He does have a unit in the independant living portion waiting for him, which hopefully with a little more rehab, he will be able to get in to.

Now that I am Facebook, I am finding all the "games" you guys are playing and getting hooked on those and forgot to "chat". I have found Jungle Gems and a couple of others. Haven't tried that Farmville - yet!!

Linda, hope we can meet up again this year. :dance3:

ok Fern.....next trip!!! :banana:
You've got to try Farmville!!! I'll invite you to be a neighbor!
Some of those games just make me CRAZY!!! :rotfl2: ok....crazier than usual!
We WILL definitely meet up!!! When it gets a little closer, we should make a plan!! :goodvibes

ok Fern.....next trip!!! :banana:
You've got to try Farmville!!! I'll invite you to be a neighbor!
Some of those games just make me CRAZY!!! :rotfl2: ok....crazier than usual!
We WILL definitely meet up!!! When it gets a little closer, we should make a plan!! :goodvibes

Hope your next trip is not so close to when we usually go. I will have to find a way to convince DH to let me go w/o him. Maybe I can convince him to go to on a golf outing:rolleyes1

I guess I'll have to figure that Farmville out - maybe DD will be home to help me :confused3

I am really looking forward to meeting up again this year. I will probably be ready to get away from the family by then :rotfl: :rotfl:

For some reason, every time that this thread pops back to the top, I read the title as 'Help! I'm from PA!!!'

I had no clue there was A Phila Board. Cool! I found out about it on the Cheese Steak Board. :thumbsup2

Fern, glad you FIL is doing better. Hopefully when he gets to the retirement community he will get involved in all of the activities they have going on and he meets some new people. I pray things go well. I look forward to getting to meet you sometime, sorry I couldn't meet you last Saturday. Take care.

Oh man was Fern over on another thread trying to schelp her cheesesteak in Disney idea again?!?!? :rotfl:

Sorry don't know who Fern is. lol I guess I will get to know ppl from hanging on this board. But we all were talking how we can do this.:rotfl2:
I am always on the resturant board or the Resort board.
Now I'll hang here to. :banana:
I am sick of Philly & Jersey. I want to move to Disney. :lmao:
Roe

Oh man was Fern over on another thread trying to schelp her cheesesteak in Disney idea again?!?!? :rotfl:

Yep, that was me. Hey, if RoeDisney and I are gonna get out of here and move to Disney, we need a plan :rotfl: The way things are going now, I will be 100 before I can afford to retire and move to WDW.:eek:

Sorry don't know who Fern is. lol I guess I will get to know ppl from hanging on this board. But we all were talking how we can do this.:rotfl2:
I am always on the resturant board or the Resort board.
Now I'll hang here to. :banana:
I am sick of Philly & Jersey. I want to move to Disney. :lmao:
Roe

Hi Roe, I'm Fern. We had better get to know each other if we're gonna open a cheesesteak shop in WDW :banana:

Glad you found a new place to "hang out"

Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to answer more than one person at a time, therefore, there will be multiple postings from me :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter