Hi i'm from P.A.!!!!

Hello, fellow PA-ers! Just found this thread.

Hi Everyone! I've been sucked into Farmtown alot lately and it's taking away from my DIS time. Hope you're all doing well! I'm so jealous of you guys going in November! I know you'll all have a great time. Please take lots of pictures to post about BLT!

I used to spend a lot of time on FarmTown, African Safari, etc. I found it took up way too much of my time. Right now I think I am logging in to Facebook once a week, otherwise I'll be on it all the time.

OMG Tara! Those FB games have me in their web!!! When I don't answer you right away, that's why! I'm in a game!! :lmao: Some are mind games.....scrabble, word drop, word whizz. Come on over to the "dark side"!! :scared1: You might never leave! :rotfl2: :surfweb:

Hello, fellow PA-ers! Just found this thread.

I used to spend a lot of time on FarmTown, African Safari, etc. I found it took up way too much of my time. Right now I think I am logging in to Facebook once a week, otherwise I'll be on it all the time.

:welcome: FD

WElcome Flightless Duck. I just started Farmville last night, not sure about it yet. Linda said to give it time. We will see.

Just got pointed to this thread! I'm new here, name is Gisela, and I am from Philly! Going to WDW in June with my husband, two sons (my youngest's 1st trip- he'll be 19 months old), and a bunch of my husband's family.

Welcome Gisela! There are a lot of Philly area DIS-ers on this thread!

help held hostage by my farm.....pixie hollow lol
:lmao:
Those stupid farms!!! :rotfl: Now I'm playing on FarmTown & Farmville! What is wrong with me?????:confused3

Just got pointed to this thread! I'm new here, name is Gisela, and I am from Philly! Going to WDW in June with my husband, two sons (my youngest's 1st trip- he'll be 19 months old), and a bunch of my husband's family.

Welcome!!!

Welcome. It is definitely fun to go to Disney with young children. Love to watch children's faces. Welcome again.

Welcome fellow Philadelphian

Anyone else have those crazy storms earlier? It got black here, and I mean black like I was heading to Oz....it was so dark my automatic window candles went on! Just a lot of wind & rain here though, no thunder & lightning.

Hey Tara, we had those awful storms too. Unfortunately DS and I were trying to get into the bowling alley right after they hit. We were soaked, even with an umbrella!

G starts swim class again at the beginning of Sept, so we'll have to stop in and say hi one of these days.

We got some rain yesterday afternoon- luckily it started about 5 minutes after we left Sesame Place. But there was a lot of thunder last night- so much that it woke me up, and I am NOT a light sleeper. I think it woke my 9 month old up, too because he decided 4:30am was a good time to party. @@

And of course today was supposed to be our annual block party, but it has been cancelled due to the rain. :(

I'm not from Pennsylvania, but I'm in love with somebody who is. :lovestruc I have been spending a lot of time in your state these days. She wants me to move there with her. Biiiiiiiiiig step! So I thought I'd pop in here and say hello. :wave2: I may become one of you someday! That idea excites me and scares me at the same time. :eek:

Welcome Orchid! If you have any PA questions there are many people here that can answer them for you. Now questions about being lovestruck - LOL - not sure we can help you there!! :rotfl:

I love your pic of the marching band headed towards the castle!

Thank you Tara!

It's a really big move for me! I love Washington State, mostly because of the scenery. I found Pittsburgh to be very pretty, but very lacking in the mountains I am so used to. And of course there's the little tiny fact that I was born in Cleveland...and well, you know how that goes with Pittsburgh fans! :rotfl: It is a HUGE adjustment to see tons and tons and more tons of people wearing Steelers shirts! Y'all sure don't hide your team spirit over there, do you? :lmao:

However, I find the people there to be very friendly. I love that people just start chatting out of nowhere, it's very refreshing and friendly. I am ready to do it. I love partner, and its true, I am lovestruck. I'm not sure anybody can help me there other than being with my partner! :rotfl2:

Perhaps somebody can help with a question that is very important to me. My daughter will graduate high school in June, then we plan to move. She is a musician and wants to major in music. Does anybody know if there are any really good music schools around there? I've heard there are more options on the East Coast than in the Northwest. She's very talented and I would love to see her go to a school that can help her reach her potential!

Orchid - I'm across the state from Pitt - near Philly - EAGLES COUNTRY!!!! Yes a lot of PA people live & breathe NFL football. Most are Steelers or Eagles fans. LOTS of rivalry between the two.

I don't have any info for you on Music schools but I'm sure someone one here will have some info for you.

Lebanon Valley is a good music college. I know there are others but right now they are escaping me. Oh by the way, welcome to the PA board. I know there are some good music schools down Phila. way, not sure which.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter