Hi i'm from P.A.!!!!

I swear it was a computer glitch!!!!!

Well it's official - the ladies are going to BAY LAKE TOWER - 2BR VILLA (yes I'm screaming in all caps because I'm EXCITED!) 3 months & 2 weeks seems like a LONG time to wait...

Tara, I'm still on a high this morning!!! :banana::yay::woohoo: Can't stop smiling! I just can't believe it.....Bay Lake Tower!!!:banana::woohoo::woohoo:

I have a new ticker!!!!!!

OOO love your ticker!!! I didn't see that one! I figure I'd stick to an old favorite, Pirates!

I was up at 3:30am with a million things running through my head. Didn't fall back to sleep til the sun came up!

Did you get your Airtran ticket squared away? Will Deb go down with you the night before? Sounds like DFD wants to! I'm jealous!

Oh I am so jealous about the tickers....I a not very computer savvy. :scared1: Now I have to ask rumour has it that a party of 5 is staying at Bay Lake Towers because of a magic "Mallard"pixiedust:!!! LOL :thumbsup2 Wooohooo we are going to Disney world!!!!!! So when is everyone flying out? Give me some thoughts on what I should do. party:party:party:

Hey Terri, here's the link for a ticker
http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/stepone/vacation.html
It's very easy.

Deb & I will be flying Airtran from PHL on 11/12 @ 7pm & return flight is 11/16 @ 6:16. I had to go with 11/12 because there were no "nonstop" flights availabe on the 13th that I could use my free flight. These flights were listed as $69. We're going to get a room at one of the values for that night.

You know I heard that same rumor! It must be true!!!!!

Chuchie I will be leaving hopefully on a 6am flight out of ABE on the 13th. Nothing non-stop I'm afraid but I don't mind. I hope to fly out of MCO as late as possible, like 5pm, on the 16th. I've seen availability on United, USAir, Continental & Delta for under $200 all week - some as low as $139.

Wow, can't believe we are going to Disney and helping Linda celebrate. It certainly isuch a magical place to spend your birthday, and what better way to do it than with some crazy friends.

Hi - Anyone know if someone is looking for a ticket to the Magic Meets event in Harrisburg next weekend? We have a family emergency and DH can't go and I now have two tickets? :confused3 If you know of someone who is interested in it, let me know so I can run it by the Meet staff. Email is chaoscent@verizon.net
I am so excited about this meet. I have been working on updating my pins for three weeks as there is a pin meet also. :thumbsup2Penny:cheer2:

Penny!!!! I've been wondering where you've been!! Sorry I can't make the meet next weekend - but hopefully someone on here is interested in buying your extra ticket.

Wow I can't believe how quiet this thread gets in the summer!

Helloooooo..... anybody......

I thought maybe I would find some of you on here...oh well I will keep looking. Chicklets come out come out were ever you are! LOL

Hi Everyone! I've been sucked into Farmtown alot lately and it's taking away from my DIS time. Hope you're all doing well! I'm so jealous of you guys going in November! I know you'll all have a great time. Please take lots of pictures to post about BLT!

Hi Everyone! I've been sucked into Farmtown alot lately and it's taking away from my DIS time. Hope you're all doing well! I'm so jealous of you guys going in November! I know you'll all have a great time. Please take lots of pictures to post about BLT!

Oh I know about Farmtown!! I just started & can't get enough!!! :rotfl: PM your info to me & I'll send you a Farmtown gift.

Don't worry about the picture situation. I'm sure we'll have lots & lots to share!

I just can't get started on a FB game- or I'll really never leave my computer!!!!

Hi Jessamy!!!!

I just can't get started on a FB game- or I'll really never leave my computer!!!!

Hi Jessamy!!!!

OMG Tara! Those FB games have me in their web!!! When I don't answer you right away, that's why! I'm in a game!! :lmao: Some are mind games.....scrabble, word drop, word whizz. Come on over to the "dark side"!! :scared1: You might never leave! :rotfl2: :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter