• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi i'm from P.A.!!!!

Would it be possilbe to have my dates changed on the list???

DH is willing to move our trip up a few months!!! YEAH!

So . . . insteade of visiting May, 2009, it will be JANUARY 2009. Nothing major, I know, but it's better than nothing!

Hello from PA I am from PA too!!!!!!!Lehigh Valley.....

Good to see all the other PA'ers love'in Disney too!!!!!
Welcome

Hello Alburtis! Hellertown here! We have some from Macungie & Bethlehem as well on this thread.

WOO HOO PrincessAlways! I forgot this was your weekend WDW getaway! Please tell us all about it when you get back - and then we can start the countdown to our November trips!

Well, I'm back. :sad2: We did have a very good time together! Anytime you can spend with family is a good time! Even though it was short, it was certainly a sweet trip! :goodvibes We spent most of our time at EPCOT. It was just great! The Contemporary far exceeded our expectations! What a beautiful resort! The new rooms are wonderful!

Pictures-004.jpg

Now....on to November!!!:woohoo:

Hi Alburtis, Emmaus, Whitehall and Hellertown. Bethlehem here again! Just got my Magical Express tags!! :cool1: I'm freaking out! Gotta get myself and our stuff together! :banana:

PrincessAlways you're back!!!!!! Don't tease us with that little post - we want a trip report please!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky you Momof5Boys!

Hey off topic - but for those of you that are local - HUGE sale at Yankee starting Friday - BOGO free on all Halloween accessories, most fall things, fall gift baskets, lots of medium & large jar candles (retired scents) - $5 for baby jars, oils, etc. Great teacher gifts for the holidays! I'm in today til 1, tomorrow til 3:30 & Friday til 1 & all day Sunday - stop in & say hi!

PrincessAlways you're back!!!!!! Don't tease us with that little post - we want a trip report please!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK...not to bore anyone, I'll see if this will do. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so....

Pictures-022-1.jpg

Mom, brother & myself enjoying Italy!
Pictures-082.jpg

Leaving the Magic Kingdom the sign said it all..
Pictures-058.jpg

Come on November :woohoo:

Thanks PrincessAlways! I love the pumpkins in MK that say See Ya Real Soon!

8 weeks & counting!

Ok I swore I'd never go agian in September or October because I can't take the heat & humidity - but after seeing all those fall decorations I have to re-think that! Do they leave the Halloween things up after the 31st for a few days - or do they magically disappear overnight on the 31st? If so I might consider the 1st week of November for next year! PrincessAlways - if you have a link you'd like to share of all your trip pics please let me know, I'd love to look at them.

Do they leave the Halloween things up after the 31st for a few days - or do they magically disappear overnight on the 31st?

I'd like to know this too. We'll be in the world on Nov 1st, but not in MK until the 3rd. Any chance they'll still be decorated? And do any of the other parks decorate for Halloween??

Ok I swore I'd never go agian in September or October because I can't take the heat & humidity - but after seeing all those fall decorations I have to re-think that! Do they leave the Halloween things up after the 31st for a few days - or do they magically disappear overnight on the 31st? If so I might consider the 1st week of November for next year!
I must admit that the weather was not bad! Of course, it rained - no poured - one evening. The next day was absolutely beautiful! It was not HOT as we know it can be, & there was a really nice breeze all day!!

I'd like to know this too. We'll be in the world on Nov 1st, but not in MK until the 3rd. Any chance they'll still be decorated? And do any of the other parks decorate for Halloween??

I don't know how long they keep the decorations up. Being that Christmas is around the corner, I wouldn't think they'd be up very long. They have tons of Christmas decorations to get out! MK was the only park that had the Halloween decorations.

Welcome back, Princess Always. I didn't realize you got another trip in - yipee!!! The Halloween decorations look great.

It won't be long now - looking forward to seeing you & Tara soon.:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter