• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi i'm from P.A.!!!!

Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am currently living in Media PA for the past 10 years, but am originally from South Jersey. Good to see so many PA people here. We will be at All-Star Sports January 20-26. :cool1:

Checking in from Lebanon PA! Great to see all the PA DIS fans. Our next trip is Sept 29- Oct 7 at the Poly!

Antss2001 my travel dates are not correct . We are @ OKW from sept, 18- oct. 2. thanks. :yay: :cool1: :)

:wave2: Hi from Philly, born & raised and still here. We'll be at All Star Music from 9/1-9/15. I'll be the one taking lots of pictures & being so excited to be in Disney World, even if it's my 12th or so time.:goodvibes

come join us for the TOT meet on the 13th at 3PM

Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am currently living in Media PA for the past 10 years, but am originally from South Jersey. Good to see so many PA people here. We will be at All-Star Sports January 20-26. :cool1:

mom of princess : July 21-28 ~ POP
dizzycrazy : July 23-28 POP
:woohoo: Welcome Home!!! Hope you Guys had a Fabulous time... :woohoo:

:yay: August Peeps... Are we Ready!!! :yay:

The LK 4: August 2-6 ~POP
sharonmickey: August 4-9 ~ POP
MariDisney: August 6-13 ~ POR
tinkerbell60: Pop Aug 6-10 and August 10-17 YC
POLY1985: August 11-18 ~WL
ecteacher23: August 11-19 ~
SuperSteelerFan: aUGUST 11-19 ~ POFQ
sandy5764: August 12-19 ~ FWC
disneyfan2kids: August 13-20
jcc0621: August 14-24 (First 5 days at POP and the second 5 days at my parents ` 10 minutes away)
dreamin in pa: August 20-25 ~ POP
DisneyMomFanatic: August 23-30 ~ POP
mvazul: August 26-31 ~ POP
DSNYGRL_JKS2006: August 31 - Sept. 11 ~ ASSprt

Tat2ddisneymom: September, 2007
Crazy Mother of Two: Septenber, 2007
Luvthattink: Sept. 1-12 BWV
Philagoofy: Sept. 1 - 15 ~ ASMusic
chaoscent: Sept. 2-9 BWV
tcp0421: Sept. 10-18 ~ POR
antss2001: Sept. 11-15 ~ POP
fortheluvofpooh : Sept. 12-22 ~ ASSprt
jenna: Sept. 15-16 ~ POR: 16-21 ~ VWL
princesspat209: Sept. 18 to Oct. 2 ~OKW
scourtneyb: Sept. 21-26
roundupgang: Sept. 22 - 30 ~ POR
antss2001: Sept 29 ~ POP; Sept 30 to OCt 5 ~ SSR
going2disney: Sept. 29 ~ Oct. 7 ~ POLY
massagemama: Sept 2007

jeminni: Nov.1-7 ~ POP
MickeyMaz: Nov. 7-13 ~ GF
Inkspired: Nov. 10-13 ~ POP; Nov.13-17 ~ BC
PrincessAlways: Nov 25-30 ~ BV
TaraPA: Nov. 29 to Dec. 3 Dolphin
ktkerber: Nov/Dec

feet1 Dec. 11-18 ~ WL
naf917: Dec. 20 ~ SSR

mattsmom2000: January 20-26 ASSprt

PaMom001: Dec. 2008

PaulaSue: Jan. 2009
MindyLuvsMickey: May 2009

Hi all PA'rs. Another Pittsburgher' here. I notice the East is having a meet I think we should have one on the West as well. I would happy to help organize. Any one interested? We have Beaver Valley, Ross Park, Robinson, South Hills Village and Century III.

Family lives in Chester County, Mountaintop, Wilkes-Barre and Kingston.

:flower3:

.......... We're about 12 miles from the WilkesBarre/Kingston area and about 18 or so from Mountaintop.

:wave2: :wave2: Another Wilkes-Barrian checking in. Originially from Lehigh Valley area, but have lived here the last 4 years since I go to school at Wilkes. About to start senior year :goodvibes

Hi all PA'rs. Another Pittsburgher' here. I notice the East is having a meet I think we should have one on the West as well. I would happy to help organize. Any one interested? We have Beaver Valley, Ross Park, Robinson, South Hills Village and Century III.

I haven't heard of on East meet. If someone has heard of it, please let me know. Thanks.

I am interested! There is another thread over on the Meet Board so you would have some help planning!! We are leaving for Disney in the morning - will be back the 17th!!

I am in the North Hills - where are you??

Depending on the date, I would be willing to meet. I work full-time and have 2 kids in school so working out a date could be a bit tricky for me. I live in Beaver County so obviously Beaver Valley is best for me - Robinson is the next best. However, I do know all the area malls (what girl doesn't?) so any could work. Drop me a PM if anyone sets anything up.

nittanyliongirl02 Pittsburgher here....Harmar area, but in Shadyside EVERYDAY for school!

I live in Fox Chapel now but grew up in Harmar!

I posted over at the meet for anyone to pm me if interested.

The LK 4: August 2-6 ~POP
:welcome: Back!!! Tell us about your trip!!!

sharonmickey: August 4-9 ~ POP ~
MariDisney: August 6-13 ~ POR
tinkerbell60: Pop Aug 6-10 and August 10-17 YC
Hope you are having a wonderful time!!!

:woohoo: Bon Voyage to the rest of August Pa'ers :woohoo:
POLY1985: August 11-18 ~WL
ecteacher23: August 11-19 ~
SuperSteelerFan: aUGUST 11-19 ~ POFQ
sandy5764: August 12-19 ~ FWC
disneyfan2kids: August 13-20
jcc0621: August 14-24 (First 5 days at POP and the second 5 days at my parents ` 10 minutes away)
dreamin in pa: August 20-25 ~ POP
DisneyMomFanatic: August 23-30 ~ POP
mvazul: August 26-31 ~ POP
DSNYGRL_JKS2006: August 31 - Sept. 11 ~ ASSprt​

Hello from Glassport, 12 miles southeast of Pittsburgh. Next trip is solo from Dec 10th to Dec 14th and staying at Pop Century.

Hi fellow PA-ers - how about some trip reports fro those of you that are back??

Hi gang! We had a quick, but very fun, trip. We were fortunate enough to get "Dreamed" twice by the Dream Team!

Saturday morning, we were getting off of BTMRR when we spotted the Dream Team at the exit. Everyone on our train received the YOMD lanyards with two YOMD pins. :cool1:

The rest of our group rode BTMRR about 15 minutes after we did, and they received the Dream FP for the day! :cool1:

The parks were pretty crowded and VERY hot. :faint: We got to the parks in the mornings, left for a while in the afternoon to swim or nap, and then went back in the evening.

Our trip was to go down in June to get married in alta Monte Springs, and then spend some time in DW and see my son who is employed by DW. It was great just going as two adults, no children, we had a great time and had no children issues to deal with. We did what we wanted to and when we wanted to. At AK I actually got my husband on Everest. He wasn't real thrilled, but I liked it.WE went into Epcot enjoyed a great meal in Japan at their food court, went on soarin again which we absolutely love. We even experienced Mission Space ( I went on the regular version in the past), but this time we went on the mild version. Good option for those of you who get sick or don't want to chance getting sick. It gives you a good concept of the ride without all the shaking and everything else. For all of you folks with kids, I highly recommend going through some of the parks on occasions just with adults. It is great to have the kids and watch them too, but a moment of peace and doing what you want is great too. Have a good weekend.:goodvibes

I was looking tonight and I saw that there is a thread that is for people from Michigan. They started it on 7-31-07.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter