• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi I'm from NJ

I do not live in NJ, but I am right next to it...in the far superior state of NY. LOL, just kidding! I figured I'd post though because I work in Ramsey, NJ & have family in River Vale.

Cheers!

I do not live in NJ, but I am right next to it...in the far superior state of NY. LOL, just kidding! I figured I'd post though because I work in Ramsey, NJ & have family in River Vale.

Cheers!

Thanks for posting, can not add you to our count though. Up to 146 now.

Cheers!

River Vale is the next town to me ...so HI!

I'm from NJ!! I live in Western Monmouth County, not even ten minutes from Six Flags Great Adventure. Our next trip to Disney is in December.

Cheers!

Have you tried Reuben's on River Vale Rd.? Delicious!!!

Live in Denville, originally from West Orange.
Goin' WDW aug 11 - 18. 105 days away.

Hi,

Northern Ocean County here! It is me, DH & DS (8 months). We will be in the World next week...May 18th....can't wait!!!

Hi~
Going to POR 9/17 - 9/24

We grew up in Wall and are now in Neptune

Sunny
SAHM to four beautiful boys (8, 6, 4 1/2 and 5 months)

Hi. Go during teacher's convention week. Half of NJ is down there !

Central NJ here... DW wants to blow the stimulus check. But wants to do a spur of the moment thing in July... I'd rather go in Nov/Dec...

Hi all! Grew up in Edison, now living in Griggstown (Franklin Township).

Heading back to Disney in early December to experience Christmas at the World; I can't wait!

Melissa ºoº

Another exit 98 here! I'm right around the corner in Brick :goodvibes

Hey, I used to live in Brick...born and raised there for 40 years before i moved a little further south. Bless you for still being there-it got too "city" for us with all the building and traffic. Still nice and close to the beaches and boardwalk though. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter