Hi from the Dolphin!

Wow - sounds wonderful.
I am not jealous at all - not even a teeny tiny bit.
Nope.
I am happy stuck here in yukky England with the cold, damp weather and miserable shop assistants who don't talk to you at all, let alone look at you.

Wahhhhhhh :sad: - I wanna be there.

Hope the rest of your trip goes well and that the weather improves for you.

Merry Christmas.

Wow Tim

How wonderful that you can watch the Illuminations from your room. Continue to have a great time :cheer2:

Sue :wave2:

Hi Tim

Glad`you're having a great time, we are too, and we can't wait for it to get warmer

Have fun

Mandy

Glad to hear you are having such a wonderful time Tim :teeth:

I hope the weather warms up for you too ;)

Alan.

Im Soooo jealous,but also Sooooooo pleased your enjoying a great time,may you continue to do so. :cool1: :wizard: :goodvibes

:earsgirl:

great to hear you are having a great holiday
and thanks for keeping us informed
what is the internet telly like and does it cost much

Hi Tim,
Glad you are having a great time.
We leave on Boxing Day ( with Mr Marathon Man! ) and I have been watching the weather carefully. I think that I'll pack everything just in case..... shorts T's swimming things, fleeces, hats, ponchos anything I've forgotten? LOL :sunny: :umbrella: :sunny: :umbrella:

Sounds great Tim

Take care and continue to enjoy youselves

Merry Christmas

Internet TV in the Dolphin costs $10.95 per 24 hour period - so we only had it for 1 day :)

It was very slow and you had to use the arrow keys to scroll around as there was no mouse (strange that when you are in WDW LOL).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter