Hi from Indiana

Movingtothemouse

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!!! I am a long-time lurker who decided to create an account and join in. :cool1: While I am new here I am not so new to Disney. I LOVE THAT PLACE!! So much so that we have decided that in 2 years we are heading down that way. In all reality we want to move because we are sick of the Indiana winters and just want someplace nice and warm but come on how can living next to Mickey and friends be a negative perk? :)

So a little bit about me I am a married, 32 yr. old Mom of 3 kids aged 12, 10, & 8. And my love of Disney began 3 years ago when we went on our first trip. It's funny because a year before this first trip my husband and I went on our first cruise and at the airport I saw all these people with their Disney stuff and sad faces as they boarded that plane and I thought "it's just a theme park why are they so sad?" Little did I know that a year later I would know all to well the feeling.

We have been lucky enough to have stayed at the Poly, Old Key West, and All-Star Sports. We are heading to FL in 3 weeks (in the voice of Eyeore, just to stay at the beach in Daytona:() BUT...I think I can talk DH into spending one day at the Magic Kingdom with our non-expiring ticket we each have left.

Anyway now that I have written a novel I look forward to making some new friends, talking some Disney, and getting some tips from others that have moved to the area.

Tina :)

We are currently in the Jeffersonville area which is just over the bridge from Louisville. Though we are a bit closer to the mouse now, we have also lived in the South Bend area and the Crown Point area so I do know what you mean by IN winters! We fell in love with WDW on first visit as well but probably won't be there for good until retirement. Two years sounds much better :thumbsup2

I was raised in Richmond and moved north after I got married. I hate the winters here even through the past few years they have been ok. My husband works for INDOT and works nonstop all winter so we can't even get a small quick trip in Nov-Mar which is when I need it the most lol. We are looking forward to moving but the extended family not so much. That is another post in itself lol. It's nice to meet you!

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter