Hi from Indiana

shane_cromer

Earning My Ears
I'm here to learn as much as I can so when I can finally take my family to D-world, we can make the most of it. Nice to meet everyone

I am here to tell you that you came to the right place. I have had so much help from everyone on this board when I have had questions about Disney. Welcome and enjoy your stay and when you plan your trip you will be happy that you found this site and all your new Disney friends.

Welcome to the Disboards! You will definitely be glad you came this site.

We've been several times to WDW, etc and I scour the information here each time - and I usually find out something new and helpful. :thumbsup2

Hello there! I am also from Indiana. You will learn so much from this site! I became addicted to it last year when I planned my family's first trip.

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here for you, just enjoy reading reviews and experiences.

Have a nice day. :)

17.gif

Thanks for the welcome everyone! There is a ton of info in here. If anyone has any suggestions for informative threads to read please share. Specifically ones that deal with vacationing on a budget. lol.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter