Hi from Germany:)

Emsymommy

Living, dreaming and breathing Disney
I have been a lurker for quite a while and just finally decided to take the plunge and register:) i just wanted to say hi and introduce myself really quick( not that there is much exciting to say about me ;). The name is Sandra , i am 27 years old and married to my wonderful DH for whats going to be 7 years this june ( yay us lol). We have the most wonderful little princess who amazes and astonishes me each and every day. Her name is Emily Haven and she is my world. Other then beiing a mommy I am a law student , hoping to finish this year and becoming a state prosecuter in Germany:). My husband is a soldier in the Army and we are stationed in Germany:)
I have been dreaming about going to Disney since I was a little girl literally so when DD turned four in December I decided I want my little girl not just to dream about it, but grow up with Disney.
We had the greatest time and when my baby saw Pooh I was bawling because it was the most magical moment .
Needless to say , we are going back-SOON!

sorry for writing a novel lol, but I do like to talk ;) anything else you want to know, just ask! I am very much looking forward to beiing 'a part of your world' :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter