Hi Friends! I'm back! And we did it successfully!

zakatak

<font color=deeppink>Cinderella looked at me like
Hi everyone!

Well, the trip to WDW that I panicked about went off BEAUTIFULLY! The kids we awesome flying down, transfers went nicely, none of them slept on the plane, but they were all great. We played with stamps, coloring books, and watched tv (on Jetblue). Yourride was prompt and wonderful. I was worried about ASMu (being a deluxe snob :p ) but ended up loving it! Their pool is great and we had the best room possible. Second closest to the bus stop/food court but not facing the pool. Nice and quiet. The kids were asleep each night by 9pm!

The kids and I did little things each morning then spent the day at the pool. DH showed up at 4pm on Friday to join us (after two full days in the world alone!). We had an awesome weekend, great weather and a nice trip home.

BTW, my first day of dieting there went well, then I saw the crumb cakes. :eek: hee hee hee... OUT THE DOOR went the diet. But... the worst I had was a couple of cookies, PB & J sandwiches, and crumb cakes. Still no POP, CHEESE, MEAT... weighed in today and have not gained an ounce! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Still 119.4 lbs.

So, there ya go. I did a FANTASTIC job with three young kids alone in Disney! FUN, FUN, FUN!

Karen & Zak (6), Ellie (4) and Abby (2)

P.S. The looks I got were hilarious!! :p

I'm glad you had such a fun trip! Maybe the extra walking at the world made up for the goodies you decided to have.:D

Glad you had a great trip! I can only imagine the looks you got! And a standing ovation for getting everyone down and back!! That's a BIG job!

Faith was thinking the same thing I was...the extra walking burned off anything extra you ate! Congrats on maintaining.

Melissa

Welcome back, we missed you.

Sounds like you did pretty well with your eating plan even on vacation (you have to have <i>some</i> treats) and didn't go hog wild.

Good for you! You made some pretty special memories with your kids this trip, that I'll bet they never forget.

Katholyn

I am amazed to think of you traveling with the three kiddos. You must be one organized and energetic mama! I am so glad you had a wonderful time. It sounds like the kids were perfect little travelers.

And I'm glad to hear you were able to maintain while on vacation! I'm headed to WDW in a couple of days, and a little nervous about sticking (mostly) to my WW plan. Sounds like you had fun, didn't stress too much about your little indulgences, and just had a great trip.

:D :D :D

Have a great trip, Kathy!

I said to my DH that it was like we (the kids and I) were in a bubble. There was none of the usual stress, meltdowns, etc... while in Disney. There was just pure fun. It was great!

I hope the weather is as great for you as it was for us... 86/88/89 on Wed, Thur & Fri! It was such a difference from 7 degrees in Buffalo before we left!

On the downside, my ds broke the digital camera so I have a couple of pictures from the first day, but that is all. :( Oh well, he didn't know it was wrapped in my shorts at poolside... camera meets concrete... concrete won!

Have a great day!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter