hi! first question!

jusjus

Earning My Ears
hi, i love the forum, it has helped with many aspects of our forthcoming trip.

we are going to DLP on 10th march, for 4 days and 3 nights, stopping at the Hotel New York.
i will have a little girl who will be nearly 12 months old, and i will need to have a couple of pints of cows milk. i dnt think there is a fridge in the rm (mini bar?) so i was wondering if i asked nicely, the reception could store it for me? or would i have to buy a glass of milk from them each night!?

thanks, im sure other random qs will pop into my head between now and 10th march!

justine x

very excited!! :yay:

Sorry I can't help with you question this time, just bumping it back to the top for you!

could you not just buy the cartons of baby milk, the follow on stuff, you know the ones the companies make that just mean parents buy their products for longer even though cows milk is just fine!

They can be kept at room temperature. I presume the hotel would be very friendly and would give you cows milk on request but I just think it would be a hassle to ask then wait for it.

If you do decide to go with the cartons of baby milk then I suggest you buy some to try first incase baby dislikes the taste.

You can buy milk from the shop at the station and the garage and also sometimes the hotel shops but it is often Longlife milk as opposed to fresh.

Hi! We stayed at the Cheyenne last August when my son was 13 months. Each night I just went to the resturant in the hotel with his cup and asked them to fill it with milk. No probs!

thanks everyone - very helpful!!

laluna, thats what we will do then, thanks very much x

justine x

Hi Justine and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

We also went down each evening and got DD's bottled filled :)
I think it helped taking her with me in her pyjamas ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter