Hi fellow Disney fans!!

PoohandTinksmom

Earning My Ears
I have lurked here for a while but its about time I came out and said hello! We just got back from our 3rd Disney World trip a month ago but it feels like YEARS. So because I am an addict I am already planning trip number 4 for Sept 2011. The first time we went was back in 2001 when my hubby and I went for our honeymoon ( ok so it was like 6 months after we were married and I was just a month pregnant with our son so I couldn't go on much). Then we went 2 years ago when our kids were 4 and 6 and stayed at Wilderness Lodge. The 3rd time was last month when my kids were 6 and 8, stayed at the Beach Club Villas. Now, our 4th trip is booked for Sept 2011 at the Bay Lake Towers.

( I need to learn abbreviations )

Looking forward to getting to know y'all and reading about all your experiences. My husband says I have Disney OCD. Who am I to argue?

10.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter