• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi Everyone!

I_Heart_Disney

Earning My Ears
Hi - I found these boards awhile ago and have been "lurking" for awhile. We try to get to Disney every other year so we're shooting for February 2006. I have found so many helpful ideas and referrals and appreciate all the collective knowledge - it's incredible! Look forward to being an "active" member!! My "lurking" days are over! :rotfl2:

WELCOME!! :wave2: We'll be there in Feb 2006 TOO!!!!! see you there, We'll have our LIME green tags on our back packs...

Welcome to the DIS.
:bounce:

Welcome to the DIS, Colleen! Glad to have you with us. :)

I just want to say hi. :wave2: I am also going in Feb. 2006. My counter tells me it's 295 days .:hourglass Can't wait. :wave: Happy posting.

Hey so are these boards new? I used to be a member of MiceChat 1&2 and these look very similar, actually identical! Anyway, good to be here!
KyleA pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter