Hi Everyone!

princessatheart90

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow Disney lovers! I've been on the Dis for a long time and I finally decided to register so I can be a part of it! I've learned so much from all these threads, what a great website :thumbsup2

A little bit about me :) I'm 22 years old and a total everything Disney lover. I've been a total of 6 times, and the only reason I haven't been able to go more is well..no one will come with me! :confused: my Disney partner in crime in my mom, but with her work schedule, she can only get away to our happy place once in a while.

But, before I lost all hope in the future of my Disney vacations, a very close friend of mine invited me to go in January 2014 with her family! We will be staying at the BC :love: from 1/15-1/23 and I just couldn't be more thrilled! She is just as obsessed as me and this is our first time going together! :hyper::dance3::cool1:

I'll be here looking for all of your great ideas and tips and hopefully contribute some of mine! Have a magical day! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter