• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi Everyone!

LunaMini

Believing is just the beginning...
Hi all! :wave2:

I'm new here and thought I'd stop by and say hello. I had no idea that there was a Disney Fan Forum until earlier, but now I do and here I am!

A little more about me... I'm 27 female and from the UK, are there many other UK people on here?
I love all things Disney, but have a big soft spot for Eeyore, I have in excess of 300 Eeyore related items in my collection!
I've been to Disneyland Paris 4 times with another visit planned for next year. I went once when I was 7 (1994) with my family on a coach trip, we didn't stay on site and it was a budget trip, but I still loved it.
My next trip wasn't until 2006 when I stayed in the Disneyland Hotel and went to watch the bonfire and fireworks. I couldn't wait to go again!
2010 saw me drive my classic mini to the park with some friends as part of 'The Magical Mini Adventure' organised by Greatdays holidays and we stayed in the Cheyenne.
2012 I had the chance to take the mini again, taking my mum and this time staying in the Santa Fe.
I'm not able to go this year and the Mini event has become British Classics, but I'm planning to go in March next year for my Birthday and I want to stay in the Disneyland Hotel! The others are OK as a base, but you just can't beat the best! Currently my mum will be joining me unless a hunky man walks in to my life, then my mum will tell him to hop it as she's not giving up her Disney Holiday!

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Hi and welcome!

I'm from New York, not the UK, but I can vouch for the fact that there are a lot of UK members here. In fact, there's an entire forum devoted to visitors from the UK: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47

We're currently planning to return to Disney World in Florida in August 2014. That gives me a year and a half to plan, which is wonderful.. I LOVE the planning!!!

Here's a hope that that hunky guy walks into your life, and joins you and mom on the trip!

Welcome

Eeyore is one of my top 10 favorite characters, he makes me laugh more than I should be

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter