Hi Everyone!

HoneyLSU

Earning My Ears
So, me and my boyfriend are planning a trip for the first week of November and I'm just a tad bit excited! I've been spending every day for the past couple of weeks reading everything I can on this board and it's to the point where I'm too excited to sleep!! And we don't leave until Oct 30!! I'm not sure what all we're going to want to do but a few we have in mind are the Hoop de do Review, Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! But, I'm sure that with the help of these boards, I will have everything planned out before the end of the month! I'm so excited that I found this place!!

10.gif

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)

Welcome! You will have a wonderful trip especially with the advice of some of these pros here! I have been planning our June trip since November. Actually more like obsessing over every thing but not actually planning besides where we will eat.

Welcome to the DIS!!! It's still F&W time at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter