Hi Everyone! New to the forums...

Disneylover803

Earning My Ears
Hi! I finally decided to join the forums. I've been lurking for a while and I've got a few trips to Disney under my belt so I figured, why not? I just got back from Disney World on July 6th and I'm planning another trip for Sept. 1st (40 days!). I seem to always plan my trips in less than 2 months, which never leaves me a moment to spare!

Anywho, it's nice to meet you all and I'm sure you'll see plenty of me around here from now on. Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Hello, I am going on my 2nd Disney trip Sept. 5th!!!! So excited, last visit was in 2010.

Hi, I'm going for about the 4th time this October. But it will be my wife and sons first time, so thought I would join here too.

Planning my 2nd DCL cruise and I am so glad I just found disboards! My family is getting used to hearing me spout off daily about something I just found out. Our cruise is still 10 months away so I might get a chance to catch up on all this reading!

Hi! New here too.. this board has been a WEALTH of info. I used the board (without signing up.. shame on me) for planning our last Disney World trip last April and our trip went so smoothly! So, we're planning our 2nd in April 2016!

This will be our 3rd time in 14 months but we have to take a break after this one! It's addicting!

I m a newbie, and learning heaps! Looking forward to our first ever family cruise in April next year.

Hi! I finally decided to join the forums. I've been lurking for a while and I've got a few trips to Disney under my belt so I figured, why not? I just got back from Disney World on July 6th and I'm planning another trip for Sept. 1st (40 days!). I seem to always plan my trips in less than 2 months, which never leaves me a moment to spare!

Anywho, it's nice to meet you all and I'm sure you'll see plenty of me around here from now on. Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Hi it is going to be our daughters first WDW vacation my wife and I are already having trouble to sleep because of the excitement but its not anxiety we are really happy, it is great to know about everyones recommendations :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter