Hi Everyone! Lurker turned poster here.

ChiasMom

Earning My Ears
Hiya! I've actually been reading these forums for quite some time but only recently joined in the conversation! I'm Jill from Southern NJ. We will be back to WDW in late November 2017 for my 8th, husband's 3rd, and daughter's 2nd visit! For me, planning is half the fun, and I'm happy to have something to look forward to. I'm happy to be here - and Thanks to this community for always being so friendly and helpful, even when I wasn't posting anything! :teeth:

Hi Jill, I have also been on these boards often but rarely post, they are super informative! I just happen to be from NJ as well and, after a 2 yesr break, we will be returning to Disney in August! Are you going for Jersey week?

Are you going for Jersey week?
No, not this time! I haven't been to Jersey Week since 2007, because my little bro was still in high school at the time. :) We're actually going from11/28 to 12/5/2017 - My first MVMCP!. My daughter is not in school yet (just daycare) so for now it doesn't matter that much. I'm sure we will have plenty of Jersey Week planning to do in the future, though! This is the last trip before she starts "real" school.

11/28 to 12/5/2017 is a good choice! If any time these days can be considered a less crowded time, this is it. WDW is always crowded, but it will be less crowded this time of the year..

11/28 to 12/5/2017 is a good choice! If any time these days can be considered a less crowded time, this is it. WDW is always crowded, but it will be less crowded this time of the year..

I thought so too, originally, but you know what? Undercover tourist and Touring Plans both have my dates listed as moderate crowd levels (level 4-5-6) for the majority of my stay. I think the secret is out on early December! Oh well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter