Hi Everyone! Just joined today.

:welcome: HOME....and :welcome: to the most amazing board on the net!
We sometimes argue and get a little sarcastic but nomore then any other family:headache: but most are EXTREMELY supportive and understanding to all thing Disney.
This board is full of all kinds of information and informative ppl....Shawnpirate:pirate:

I got hooked to DIS last month, purchased at VGC, and now waiting to plan our vacations. Everyone that posts are great and have LOADS of info. Welcome to the party!

party::welcome:party::welcome:party::welcome:

Welcome!! We are very excited about being BLT owners. DH and I are going on an adult only stay in early December and I can't wait to try our home resort for the first time.

Kids and I are going for a week in August so I let them pick the two resorts to stay at since from now on, it will be BLT all the way. Doing AKV and VWL--not thrilled for me but they are super excited and I guess that is the least I can do!!!! Plus, I am goind to Disney so that is all that counts!!!

Have a great first trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter