HI Dis'ers!!

Hi Jody - Good to see you back on the boards! I'm glad Liav has made a good recovery - you will both have lots of fun on your trip!

:wizard:

Hi Jody!

How lovely to see you back and to hear how well Liav is doing - and that you have a trip planned so soon! :Pinkbounc

Every once in a while we do think of people who used to come on here who seem to have disappeared - whatever happened to Disney Davey, Berwyn, Morveryn, I'm sure other DISers can think of others.

But glad to see you have returned!!!

I was only thinking of Berwyn the other day when I saw some instructions on getting into Paris that he had PM'd. Its a shame when people leave. :sad2: Perhaps they get a real life! :rotfl2:

Ware Bears said:
I was only thinking of Berwyn the other day when I saw some instructions on getting into Paris that he had PM'd. Its a shame when people leave. :sad2: Perhaps they get a real life! :rotfl2:
I agree - it is a shame when people leave but I'm sorry I have to correct you Elaine - I think you'll find this is the real life and everything else is just to pass the time between posts!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

diberry said:
I agree - it is a shame when people leave but I'm sorry I have to correct you Elaine - I think you'll find this is the real life and everything else is just to pass the time between posts!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Too true!!

diberry said:
this is the real life and everything else is just to pass the time between posts!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

AWWW ...you said it so ... nicely !!!
I sometimes spend too much time on this board !!! ;) and my between -posts - job ... :rotfl2: suffers from this !!!! :rotfl2:

My principal :rolleyes1 thinks I read my emails every other day or so ...
as I'm SOOOOO SLOW in answering HER emails !!!!! :rotfl2:

:blush: Laura

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:

Glad to see you've got your priorities right Laura!!! ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl2:
Yes, its sad when people just disapear, it would be nice if everyone popped in from time to time if only to keep in touch, and let us all know that they are OK

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
AWWW ...you said it so ... nicely !!!
I sometimes spend too much time on this board !!! ;) and my between -posts - job ... :rotfl2: suffers from this !!!! :rotfl2:

We'll have to make sure that your principal and my director don't compare notes :rolleyes:

I have not been on the boards for very long either. So..
Hi!!!!!
:-)))).

Hiya :wave: Great to see you back on the boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter