• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi!! Could you help a DISBRIDE please!!

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
Hi!!!
My name is Lynn and I am having a disney wedding next year. The date is March 12,2008!!

I am always on the weddings board and I see all the beautiful things that you all design for us brides over there!

So I was wondering if you all could help me. I need a design for our welcome bags. They are canvas tote bags. Here is a picture. They are the natural color.
526097_677fcea01176355855_m.jpg

So I would like to use something with our monogram which is LWT with the wedding date and I would like to add something disney to it so I was thinking of a pretty picture of the castle. Nothing cartoony looking,something classy.

My colors are Euro Sage,ivory and light pink so whatever color font you think will look best. I think that the sage color font would look best but what ever you think.

Thank you so much, I hope you all can help!! I appreciate it. I am open to ideas.

If you think our names would look best rather than the monogram then feel free to give me your opinions. Our names are Lynnmarie and Timothy.

Thank you

I worked on this for you. If you'd like any changes, let me know. I made the castle barely visible so it would look more subtle. If you want it to be a stronger picture, that is an easy fix, as well as colors, etc..

monogramcastlecopy.jpg

Wow thank you very much! Would you be able to make the W a little bigger than the other letters? I love the picture of the castle it's beautiful!

Thank you so much for your time and creativity!

Wow thank you very much! Would you be able to make the W a little bigger than the other letters? I love the picture of the castle it's beautiful!

Thank you so much for your time and creativity!

Here is your design
monogramcastleLWT.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter