Hi all

joannesara

Earning My Ears
I have a few questions
I am going to be going to WDW in July 27 it is really 4 full days. Is it possible to do MK one day Epcot and say MGM one day and AK and one day and go to Sea World one day.
I know I have so many silly questions, but this is my first real vacation with my hubby and daughter.
I booked my trip through a travel agent so do I assume I have transportation from the airport to WDW.
Also how would I go about getting a car for Sea World, do I do that now or when we get to Florida?
Thanks so much!
Joanne
:cool1:

:welcome: to the DIS!
How many days are going to be in Florida? It is hard to see MK or Epcot in one day. In fact it would probably ruin the fun as you would be too tired to enjoy your vacation. Most people suggest at least two days for each. DHS and AK can be seen in one day each.
As for transportation, ask your TA to make sure. We always book a car for all week so I'm not sure how easy it is to book once you arrive. I'm sure someone will let you know.
Just remember not to try to see "everything" in one trip...it's impossible. :lmao:

10.gif

Is it possible? Sure! With good planning! Will you miss some things? Yes, but that's all the more reason to return at a later date.

You can do MK in one day, and if you join Tour Guide Mike's site, he has great 1 day itineraries. You can also do Epcot in one day, but just be prepared for a full day of walking and know that there are inevitable some things you will miss, but it can be done and you can hit all the 'must-do's' at the park. Utilize the FastPass system, and get there prior to rope drop!!

AK and Disney's Hollywood Studios can be done in a single day also, again, just plan it out, know what's important to you and your family to see, and plan on an early morning, and possibly a late evening.

Magical Express is the bus transporation system used to transport guests from the airport to WDW, so my guess is yes, you will be using ME. Your travel agent should be giving you the ME tags to put on your luggage to that the ME agents know to put your luggage on their buses once you land in Orlando.

You can call one of many car companies for transportation (see the Transportation board here on the DIS) to Sea World, or, I believe there are pick up and drop off spots for Sea World and you can use SW's bus transportation. I'm not sure on that last point, but I think it's still in place.

Have a great trip, and remember it can all be done, it just takes good planning!!

Welcome to DISboards. Yes, you can do what do you want. Having a great plan, it's possible. :thumbsup2

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

Welcome to the forum.. I think it is you will miss some stuff but if you hit the high light rides and attractions.

mickeywelcome2.gif

Like a previous poster said, it can be done with careful planning! You should have a list of "must-sees" for each park so that you can get the most out of each day. Good luck with whatever you decide and have a great trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter