• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi all! I missed you!

nblake05

Mouseketeer
Well...last year at this time I was on here non-stop! It was kind of a sickness! :) I was so excited for our trip to WDW I just had to be on the DIS ALL THE TIME! Then we came back... And the depression followed. Our vacation this year takes us down to Riviera Maya, Mexico... I mean a girl can't live on WDW alone....can she? However, now we are planning a quick 3day jaunt to DLR after the new year....so I'm finally able to come back the boards without that profound sense of post Disney-vacation loss! My husband says I'm a fair-weather Diser....I'm sorry to say he maybe right????? Does anyone else have trouble returning to the boards after they return from their trip?

Yes! After a Disney vacation it's too depressing to think that it may be months or even years before the next trip. However , once we start planning our next Disney visit, it's back to the forums for the latest info.

Welcome back!

I kinda find it depressing to come on here and see all you lovely Americans having so many trips...I am from the UK and haven't been since January 2010!

I have been to DLP though and am booked on the Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic next May! And then DL in Jan 2014! :-)

Depressing to think though that I may not be back to the World until later in 2014 though. The way I see it though is that it will be like a whole new park in the 4 years I haven't been, there will be so many new rides and experiences to discover!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter