Hi again!

angel23321

Seaworld 2014!
Well it's been a very long time since I've been on here...so long I had to sign up again!! :lmao:
The last time we went to Disney was right after 9/11/01. We were actually scheduled to leave on 9/13/01 but due to DH being in the military, we were unsure of what was going to happen and had to cancel our plans. We actually rebooked the next day after canceling and left 9/16/01 for the WL. It was a great trip and we were happy to be away from everything for a while.
Jump to today...we have two girls now 5 and 2 and we're headed for a quick trip this November (if I can finish convincing DH). :banana: We have a "big" trip planned for September 2010 but with the prices right now, I couldn't pass up a trip this year. So we're going down for 4 days right before Thanksgiving.
I know so much has changed since we've been down there that I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. So "hi"...looking forward to being here and planning!

Sandy

Hi Sandy,:wave:

:wave2: Welcome back!!! You're right there some new attractions since you were there last time. :mickeyjum But that's great because you will have so many new things to see and do!!!:yay: :cool1:
There is no better place as you know to ask Disney questions. :confused: So fire away!!!! :) Whatever you ask there is sure to be someone with an answer. :surfweb: We look forward to hearing about your plans and being able to help in anyway!!!:thumbsup2

:welcome:

to the boards, our last trip was in 00 and I am sure lots of new stuff and places to explore! SOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to it!!

10.gif

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice and fun planning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter