HHN website

I run thru the room when any of the Silent Hill video games are being played:scared1:

One movie, new one Silent Hill Revelation 3D with Sean Bean will be released Oct 26th. What a good fit for another HHN 3D house! Only problem is I don't see Universal listed anywhere being involved with production or distribution

tracie - maybe a grown up getaway is in order;)? I can just imagine the reception that'd get from your kids

This is one of the rumored houses I am super stoked for, though I wonder if they will base it on the new movie or the games.

To finally come face to face with Pyramid Head... oh, how I've dreamed of it.

Universal is posting on it's HHN Facebook page. This has to be a hint for Silent Hill.

"We’ve got big plans for you at HHN 22. Shhhhhh…."

"We know you are waiting… and soon we’ll be able to share. Get ready."

Getting so excited for more info!!

that's been up awhile.

i think we will know something today.

that's been up awhile.

i think we will know something today.

Yes, I posted it a while ago. They are saying Universal is at Comic Con and we should hear today. Hope so anyway!

Love the song playing on the video on the HHN facebook page for Silent Hill. This house has the potential to be absolutely amazing....can't wait:lovestruc

:hyper: has walking dead been confirmed? still wondering how Universal got the rights to Silent Hill, not complaining;)

Most nights there are DISers who have made the journey to HHN so once we post the thread, make sure you list the dates you're going and see who's going to be there too. We like to do mini-meets with posters.

Wow! What a great idea. I'll be watching for the thread. :goodvibes

Love the song playing on the video on the HHN facebook page for Silent Hill. This house has the potential to be absolutely amazing....can't wait:lovestruc
I just watched the video for Silent Hill...I'm already psyched.:hyper:

Silent Hill? There are a few horror movies that have truly creeped me out (the first Aliens, the original Nightmare on Elm Street) but Silent Hill the movie was one of the scariest movies ever, IMHO. I cannot begin to imagine what they'll do with it - the fog, the moody atmosphere, the many awesomely horrific creatures - HHN creative should have a field day with this one.

So excited for HHN! Especially since the Silent Hill announcement! Quick question though... We are AP holders and they have not been activated yet. We will be attending 10/9-14 and will be doing HHN Thursday, 10/11. What is our best option to get in as early as we can? Can we purchase our HHN tickets in advance and do S&S? Or do we have to upgrade for that the day of? Any chances of sell out? Any advice is much appreciated! Thank you!:)

So excited for HHN! Especially since the Silent Hill announcement! Quick question though... We are AP holders and they have not been activated yet. We will be attending 10/9-14 and will be doing HHN Thursday, 10/11. What is our best option to get in as early as we can? Can we purchase our HHN tickets in advance and do S&S? Or do we have to upgrade for that the day of? Any chances of sell out? Any advice is much appreciated! Thank you!:)
Once activated, you will be able to purchase the event tickets with the AP discount which is great! You can purchase the tickets at either park at Guest Services. Since you can be in the park during the day, plan to head to the Studios to arrive before they close at 5pm...I would be there by 4:30pm just to make sure you get in. You will be able to do S & S but you'll have to have your HHN tickets in hand so you can stay. I would purchase the event tickets as soon as your AP is activated.

Oooooo... Silent Hill??

Wonder if I should plan for a quick trip up to Centralia before heading down to HHN this year....

The HHN Orlando website was finally updated today with the Silent Hill announcement, and what looks like the official logo for HHN 22.

I hope they give us a real website update soon... I'm starting to get tired of this placeholder page. Maybe we'll get something at the start of August?

i agree.
sure looks like we have our icon this year.

silent hill with the nurse on the website is kind of a tip off and with the video.

Once activated, you will be able to purchase the event tickets with the AP discount which is great! You can purchase the tickets at either park at Guest Services. Since you can be in the park during the day, plan to head to the Studios to arrive before they close at 5pm...I would be there by 4:30pm just to make sure you get in. You will be able to do S & S but you'll have to have your HHN tickets in hand so you can stay. I would purchase the event tickets as soon as your AP is activated.

Just what I was looking for! Thank you very much! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter