HHN ticket question

bas71873

DIS Veteran
Can I just buy a ticket for JUST HHN? We want to lounge by the pool during the day and just do HHN at night? Is that possible? From what I can tell, this isn't even an option? Help???

Yes you can buy a one night ticket.

All ticket options aren't available yet. And you can choose to buy on the gate if you wish too.

We buy the Rush of Fear ticket soon as it's an option to buy.

Just looked at the website and add on tickets for Hhn is listed
Sunday thru Friday

Yes you can buy a one night ticket.

All ticket options aren't available yet. And you can choose to buy on the gate if you wish too.

We buy the Rush of Fear ticket soon as it's an option to buy.

Thank you. I'll keep checking for a 1 night ticket. What is rush of fear?

you can do that.
add on hhn tickets are the cheapest ones to buy.
but if you have no plans to be in the park in the daytime, then, you have no need to look at the add on tix.

Rush of Fear is the hhn ticket pass.
usually covers the first 2-3 weeks of the advent for admission.
dates it covers changes each year.
unknown at this point what dates it will include.

Frequent Fear is for the entire hhn event, your ticket for hhn

HHN ticket prices are not out yet, correct? Im interested in RIP tour information.

Yeah, last time I checked they were not giving out a price, but it probably will be the same, or similar as the previous year. They seem to have been relatively consistent with pricing the past few years. As usual, Sunday and Thursday will be the more "value" ticket prices and Friday and Saturday being the most expensive since there will be more activity on those days. I doubt I'll go this year, but if I ever do, I always go on the value days, as well as around the time they first start the event, as it is not as crowded as oppose to when it's closer to Halloween.

Noticed they don't have Wednesday in the line up until later this year

I made my plans to be able to catch that date also and now it's been taken off for the 12 th

Only 2 Wednesday now on the list

came back to add that i just checked the calendar for hhn and the 12th, wednesday, has been put on the calendar.

Woot.

3 wednesday night hhn.....

Is Wednesday's typically very low attendance in the past? I've never been personally on one of those dates so I wouldn't know. If so, perhaps, they decided it's best to just stick with Thurs, Sat, and Sun and decide to only bother with a couple of Weds?

i've gone on wednesdays before.
light nights usually
but i try to avoid hell week.

Perhaps it's a little too light for them, which is why they made it only two Wednesday's on the list. When something doesn't sell, it typically stops. It's one thing to have Thurs and Sun, as they're lighter than other days, but can be decently busy, but Wednesday might have been too light for them to justify employing so many scare actors and especially for later hours. But instead of cutting it all together, they decided to just limit the dates. However, things are still early and things might change, perhaps?

i think it is because they are starting hhn early again this year and adding halloween Monday.

hhn will be happening for 31 nights this year.

there is always the possibility of adding the 12th to the line up
if they have staffing available and if numbers are high, adding a night is ?

in a matter of 3 hours ago, i now see the change in the calendar.
wed/oct 12 now on the list for hhn.
woot....

came back to correct my earlier posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter