HHN- Peak and Non-Peak nights & ticket discounts

The Green Goblin

Super Villain
Does anyone have the dates for which days are peak and which are non peak? It would be greatly appreciated if you could link me to a page that has them or provide them for me. I'm most concerned as to whether Saturday Nov. 2nd is a peak night, I'm alost certain it is though. Also, the AP discount for a peak night is $39, I've heard something about a Coca Cola promotion that has $20 dollars off. Is that discount still in effect for peak nights? Also, can you combine offers and get an AP discount with the Coca Cola discount on top of it?
Thanks a lot,
Rob

I think the Florida discount for peak nights (with the Coke promotion) is around $37. I'll have to check.

You can't combine discounts.
The Coke bottle/Taco Bell coupon is for a full ticket price of HHN only. Meaning, you don't enter the park until 7pm.
It's $20 off non peak nights, $13 off peak nights.
The company I work for is offering the same deal to employees with a flyer posted on the bulletin board.
AP ticket holders can buy their ticket at the gate for $21 ($19+tax) non peak night. This seems like the best price, plus you avoid the crowds.
Don't forget, no school for Orlando the 17th and 18th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter