HHN funny stories

do you mean like who wet their pants in the houses.........

nope, that wasn't me.
i don't scare easy.
have not had any encounters where it has scared me at hhn yet.
and talking about the last , going on 8 years of it...

but, i could tell you stories of some that have freaked out in the houses and the scare zones........:rolleyes1

Last year at HHN I was waiting for my DB to come out of one of the Trailer bathrooms, people watching, and a guy walked by and tossed a handful of cash over his head. I have never seen people move so fast. I just sat there confused as to what the heck was going on. :upsidedow

4 years ago, at the Mummy the Ride, a girl started to throw up in the middle of the ride. It was gross. That was my worst ride experience ever!

Last year, wife and me took a couple of newbies. A 13 year old boy and a 15 year old girl, the children of our pastor.

The 13 year old talked a real good game in the car on the way up to HHN. We have the AP and so we had gotten tickets for the AP pre-party for all of us.

Let me remind you, it's still daylight out as we head around the park to go to the party back by Jaws. He's starting to ask a few questions, because I think he realized that there was no turning back now and me being the "responsible" adult, I was doing everything in my power to make sure that the little beads of sweat would form on his brow.

We walk past Beetlejuice and he hears something off in the distance. The sounds of chainsaws. He looks at me and says, "What's that noise?" and me once again being the responsible one say, "Nothing."

Well we get just about up to Disaster and he sees what's going on and we now find out one of his greatest phobias. CHAINSAWS!!! He lets out a little gasp and asks if we can go a separate way and you know what comes next . . . "No" I say.

Well he decides to just put his head down and walk fast and pray to God that the drill team doesn't see him. Insert one responsible adult that is pointing at him and now the fun begins.

One member of the drill team comes at him from the right and one comes at him from the left. He sees the one on the right and proceeds to let out a scream that only dogs could hear. He leaps in the air and at the same time the one from the left arrives. He sees him but it was too late to adjust his out of control fear leap so he ends up stradeling the one on the lefts chainsaw. Needless to say, his eyes now look like Kermit the Frog and he becomes Jessie Owens running the 100 Meter. The Drill Team didn't have a chance and neither did he when we caught up with him. His sister abused the crap out of him and as we approached the line for Jason he asked, "There won't be anymore chainsaws will there?" As sweat is now pouring from his brow and his skin is white as a ghost.

And I looked him dead in the eye and told him "No" as I planned visiting the Texas Chainsaw house next.

Last year, wife and me took a couple of newbies. A 13 year old boy and a 15 year old girl, the children of our pastor.

The 13 year old talked a real good game in the car on the way up to HHN. We have the AP and so we had gotten tickets for the AP pre-party for all of us.

Let me remind you, it's still daylight out as we head around the park to go to the party back by Jaws. He's starting to ask a few questions, because I think he realized that there was no turning back now and me being the "responsible" adult, I was doing everything in my power to make sure that the little beads of sweat would form on his brow.

We walk past Beetlejuice and he hears something off in the distance. The sounds of chainsaws. He looks at me and says, "What's that noise?" and me once again being the responsible one say, "Nothing."

Well we get just about up to Disaster and he sees what's going on and we now find out one of his greatest phobias. CHAINSAWS!!! He lets out a little gasp and asks if we can go a separate way and you know what comes next . . . "No" I say.

Well he decides to just put his head down and walk fast and pray to God that the drill team doesn't see him. Insert one responsible adult that is pointing at him and now the fun begins.

One member of the drill team comes at him from the right and one comes at him from the left. He sees the one on the right and proceeds to let out a scream that only dogs could hear. He leaps in the air and at the same time the one from the left arrives. He sees him but it was too late to adjust his out of control fear leap so he ends up stradeling the one on the lefts chainsaw. Needless to say, his eyes now look like Kermit the Frog and he becomes Jessie Owens running the 100 Meter. The Drill Team didn't have a chance and neither did he when we caught up with him. His sister abused the crap out of him and as we approached the line for Jason he asked, "There won't be anymore chainsaws will there?" As sweat is now pouring from his brow and his skin is white as a ghost.

And I looked him dead in the eye and told him "No" as I planned visiting the Texas Chainsaw house next.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :laughing:

You mean like when I lost my way in Jack's Clown-O-Vision at the end of the house and the clowns had to come and save me...:lmao:
How does that song go... Bring in the clowns, where are the clowns....:rotfl2:
Yes, they had to hold my hand and help me out. I got lost with all the mirrors and was freaking out.. only house that spooked me :rotfl: and it wasn't the clowns, it was the fact I could not find the door out of there....:upsidedow
Sorry for those that have read this already since I did post it once before..

my other funny story was last year as well. We were by "San Francisco" scarezone and one of the chainsaw guys started to go after my daughter. When she ran, I told him her name and that it was her birthday. He chased her all the way to the end of his zone calling her name.. she ran so fast screaming her shoes fell off and she kept going....:lmao: We had a blast.....:thumbsup2

HHN Sweet 16 opening night: enjoying the Bill and Ted show when a kid ran down along with staffs as he blew chunks in front of the audience, giving us an additional show. See what happens when sucking those jellyshots :rotfl:

my other funny story was last year as well. We were by "San Francisco" scarezone and one of the chainsaw guys started to go after my daughter. When she ran, I told him her name and that it was her birthday. He chased her all the way to the end of his zone calling her name.. she ran so fast screaming her shoes fell off and she kept going....:lmao: We had a blast.....:thumbsup2

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

a couple of years ago we watched a 20 something year old man run straight into the ladies room after a chainsaw guy got after him. :rotfl:

some older dude just got his beer and was walking away.

a scare actor came behind him and whispered boo in his ear.

the dude's beer went up in the air as his arms went up high when he screamed.

beer everywhere.

i :laughing:

The first year I went, back in 2004 (Or was it 2003?), my family went with some family friends, including a 12 year old girl who I pretty much consider my little sister. It was the first time for both of us and we were talking the talk. Well, we get there early and walk right into a house. She is trying to run/push us through that house so fast while screaming. We go into another house and promise her that it is different (hey, it IS different :rolleyes1 ) That house did her in. She was near tears.

So we decide to check the Midway. The poor girl was holding onto my hand and my Dad's hand as we are walking through. Right in front of us there is a very short clown who spots the girl. The girl hates clowns. They make eye contact and she starts trying to pull my Dad and I back as the clown inches towards us. She starts trying to wiggle free but we don't want to lose her because you know how crowded it is.

Somehow, she breaks free and takes off running! Naturally, the clown runs after her :rotfl2: The clown chases her for a minute or so while we try to catch up to them. The clown backed her into a circle of....not sure what they were, but we called them "dead people". She freaked out. She had no where to run to. :rotfl: She just stood there, crying, and screaming anytime one would step closer until finally they backed off :rotfl:

Poor girl is traumatized. :laughing: Although, she did willingly go back the next year. She did one haunted house and was done for the night. Once again, however, the scareactors on the streets had fun chasing her and backing her into other scareactors. We tried to tell her to act tough and they wouldn't have fun scaring her. So one scary guy was getting in her face and she was doing the nervous laugh saying "I'm not scared" and slowly walking backwards....until she bumped into another scary guy behind her:rotfl2: Great teamwork!

This isn't HHN but it is a Haunted Mansion so similar idea...

I will tell just one story since it isn't exactly the question but I felt it could bring in some laughter.

I volunteer-worked at Kevin McCurdy's Haunted Mansion (www.thehauntedmansion.com) a local and IMO very scary attraction.

One role I played was when we had a fairy-tale-themed Garden walk one year and I was a fairy. Now, the other girl who played a fairy here normally got a mask or makeup which made her covered in blood, etc. Not me.

I was challenged to be a normal fairy.
I was to stand stone-still as if a statue and wait for the opportune moment to come to life.

For those brave people out there, I have to admit, it didn't really work. But it was MORE THAN WORTH IT when it did! Which was a lot!

My best guest in this case was this poor lady who started screaming bloody murder when I came to life and started basically just prancing around-prancing in a menacing way of course:rolleyes: I noticed her screaming so naturally focused on her.

I can still hear her voice in my head screaming at the top of her lungs "Get it away from me! Ahhh! Get! It! Away! From! Meee!"

Fabulous times:rotfl2:

This isn't HHN but it is a Haunted Mansion so similar idea...

I will tell just one story since it isn't exactly the question but I felt it could bring in some laughter.

I volunteer-worked at Kevin McCurdy's Haunted Mansion (www.thehauntedmansion.com) a local and IMO very scary attraction.

One role I played was when we had a fairy-tale-themed Garden walk one year and I was a fairy. Now, the other girl who played a fairy here normally got a mask or makeup which made her covered in blood, etc. Not me.

I was challenged to be a normal fairy.
I was to stand stone-still as if a statue and wait for the opportune moment to come to life.

For those brave people out there, I have to admit, it didn't really work. But it was MORE THAN WORTH IT when it did! Which was a lot!

My best guest in this case was this poor lady who started screaming bloody murder when I came to life and started basically just prancing around-prancing in a menacing way of course:rolleyes: I noticed her screaming so naturally focused on her.

I can still hear her voice in my head screaming at the top of her lungs "Get it away from me! Ahhh! Get! It! Away! From! Meee!"

Fabulous times:rotfl2:
Sounds like a lot of fun! :rotfl:

What a great thread!

Im worried that next year a similar thread will be started and there will be loads of stories about me from HHN 18 getting stupidly scared and crying like a baby!!

Last year, the Psychoscarapy house had a girl perched over a doorway who would then lean over to scare people. She was always in the same place. We went through that house 3 times, and all three times she got my boyfriend. The first time he yelped and ran. The second time he yelped and ran. On our way into the house the third time, (the same night as the second time) he says: "That girl isn't going to get me this time! I know where she is!" So we go through. And guess who leans down over her doorway right into his face? Same girl. He responds with the same yelp, same run. I could barely go on for laughing.:lmao: It wasn't very busy that night and I wanted to go back into Psychoscarapy, but he bribed me with liquor and Texas Chainsaw Massacre to skip it.

OK, not my finest moment(in fact is was very George Costanza of me...keep reading and fans of the show will undersand):

I go to HHN 16 with my usual group. Ever since I can remember I have not liked clowns. Not sure why, but I just find them very creepy. Needless to say I was not too excited about entering "Psychoscareapy" since the main character was Jack the Clown. So my friends buy me a few beers(and a couple of jello shots) and off we go. Naturally, they stick me in the front but my good friend Nicole grabs on to me for support(not sure if it was for her or me....but who cares). Anyway, Jack jumps out right in the beginning and I start to sweat. I begin moving through the house at record speed....luckily(or maybe not) there was nobody in front of us so we could pretty much fly through. There were clowns everywhere....jumping out, sneaking up, lurking around.....it was horrible! We finally get to the end and I can see the exit and the light from outside. I drag Nicole towards the exit and Jack jumps right out in front of us blocking the exit. My self-preservation gene kicks in and I literally throw Nicole at Jack as I race around them and out the door. I kept running for about 50 feet before I stopped. I turned around and there were three police officers outside the door cracking up followed by Nicole who now has tears running down her face from laughing at me so hard! Of course, she had to repeat the story to anyone who would listen and I have now been voted "Person you do not want to count on in case of an emergency!" That's not true though....as long as the emergency does not involve clowns there will be no problems!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter