HHN Frequent FEAR pass

chris mcfly

Mouseketeer
Just so all of you HHN freaks know, this year Universal will have a "Freqent Fear" pass, valid for unlimited admission on any Sunday-Thurday Horror Night. The price is 49.95+Tax (or 39.95 for an Annual Passholder).

There will also be Universal AXpress for the Haunted Houses (but only for a charge, of course).

How much will the Universal AXpress be? Are they going to offer it free to hotel guests? I hope they offer at least a discount to guests of Universal hotels.

I'd love to see them offer Axpress to Hotel Guests as well (even at a reduced rate), however judging by the difficulty I had getting an onsite hotel for Oct. 11th-13th, I doubt they will. The even by itself seems to be filling the hotels already. In case anyone cares, all three hotels were sold out through Universal, I finally settled on $169/nt for Portofino through HotelKingdom.com. Not a bad deal for sold out nights, I was hoping to get HRH with the AP discount since I've been happy there b4, but hopefully PBH will be just as nice.

Jim
(Jumping in the action again after another long abscence from the DISboards!!)

AXpress? lol@the name. the AXpress will be EXTREMELY LIMITED and i highly doubt they'll offer any discounts. hotel guests should still get FOL access, but that may be nixed. there will not be standard express running though HHN. if the line is 2hrs, you gotta wait 2hrs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter