HHN- Eddie out/Jack in

CoileyTheSpringSprite

Earning My Ears
Looks like there's been a last minute decision on Universal's part to change the mascot for HHN this year.

Jack will once again rule over HHN this year, with Eddie nowhere in sight. All the billboards and promo pics of Eddie? The story now is that is Jack. The new commercials and newspaper ads reflect this. They center on Jack. When he appears in the commercial, he has the facemask and chainsaw ala Eddie.

The website has removed all Eddie references, and the E-Card that had a message signed by him is now signed by Jack.

I guess marketing realized that they had a good thing going with Jack last year and decided it would be best to capitalize on it rather than killing him off. He will, however, be a little disheveled and have some battle-scars ala the billboards and TV shirts though.

No, it's still Deadly (Dangerous) D'Illusions.

95% of what goes into the Animal Actors stage is usually horrible anyways. The only decent thing they ever did in it was a few years back- lots of synchronized dancing, a great techno mix and great lighting. I can't remember what it was called for the life of me, but I remember the basic story. It started off with the words "It's midnight in the garden of good... and evil."
Basic story: Scantily clad good and evil dancers- one girl is rescued by a good guy who turns out to be bad (this was later changed to where he really WAS good... in fact, the show changed a lot over the run, much of it was censored due to sexual content)... etc. Ends up defeating the bad guy with a glowy crystal ball that she smashes into the ground.

Inferno?

its weird cuz in the Orlando Sentinel today, it was the ICU/Eddie ad. But then in the Calendar section of the sentinel a few days ago, it was Jack again with last years artwork.

There was a plot to Inferno? I couldn't tell. Anyway, some teenage girls behind me get hot and bothered over the dancing men! :)

Actually-

The Pendragons was the best thing ever in the Animal Stage area for HHN, they sadly haven't been seen since the third Halloween.

Why Not?
Kenny gets killed in each South Park episode and Horror movie franchises kill off the baddie in each one, but the sequels always seem to revive him,
so why not Jack at HHN.:bounce: :jester: :bounce:
HAVE FUN

Jack's okay and all, but I for one was looking forward to Eddie

Changing that would require them to change the animation though, which would probably cost more time and effort than necessary. 99.9% of the people either won't see it, or will disregard it.

I don't know, I was watching channel 6 local news today, and they were doing makeup and promo segments from Universal. Jack looked and sounded exactly the same from last year, no mask, no scars.

Who is Jack and Eddie? Are they in a scary movie that I need to watch before we go to HHN? Sorry to be so dumb, but this is our fist HHN and my DH does not like scary movies. I do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter