HHN 2016........WHEN ARE YOU GOING....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked a room at RPR a few months ago with the hope I could finally do a trip to include HHN, plan came together, flights are booked, so I will be there September 15-20. Planning on purchasing the Rush of Fear pass for 9/16, 17 & 18. Complete HHN newbie, so scouring the boards now trying to soak up as much info as possible! Staying at RPR so hoping to run into the lovely Schumigirl at Orchids at some point! :)

Oh you have to say hi if you see us :goodvibes

We arrive on the 15th too.........so if you see us in either Jakes or Orchids that night......please remember we'll have been awake for around 20 plus hours or so..........lol.........we don't really mean to look that bad........:rotfl:

We have the RoF too, fabulous ticket if you're doing more than one night ........we'll be doing horror nights on the 16th but not the 17th as dinner at Ocean Prime is on the cards then........

Your first HHN!!! Wow..........I hope you love it...........I'm sure you will though.........:thumbsup2

Oh you have to say hi if you see us :goodvibes

We arrive on the 15th too.........so if you see us in either Jakes or Orchids that night......please remember we'll have been awake for around 20 plus hours or so..........lol.........we don't really mean to look that bad........:rotfl:

We have the RoF too, fabulous ticket if you're doing more than one night ........we'll be doing horror nights on the 16th but not the 17th as dinner at Ocean Prime is on the cards then........

Your first HHN!!! Wow..........I hope you love it...........I'm sure you will though.........:thumbsup2

I will most definitely say hello should our paths cross, I adore the sushi at Orchids, so I am positive I will be there a few times throughout our stay... and I am sure you will look just fine after your long travels, something about that "I just arrived at the Royal Pacific" glow! ;)

Right now the plan is to go all 3 nights. I have pondered the express pass (just truly spoiled by it from previous stays at RPR and PB) but hoping that in 3 nights we'll be able to accomplish quite a bit. I am so very excited for my first HHN, I love a good scare!

all updated
if you see an error or need to make a change let me know and it will be done.

sorry i have been behind in updating.
i have been tied up making arrangements with bushnell but will keep current from here on out.
i leave sept 27 for the motherland and then over to the darkside oct 2nd.

i will keep a watch on this thread to keep it current while i am in orlando at the above times.

Mac I'm not going on Saturday 17th September anymore..........have a date at Ocean Prime again..........:thumbsup2

I will most definitely say hello should our paths cross, I adore the sushi at Orchids, so I am positive I will be there a few times throughout our stay... and I am sure you will look just fine after your long travels, something about that "I just arrived at the Royal Pacific" glow! ;)

Right now the plan is to go all 3 nights. I have pondered the express pass (just truly spoiled by it from previous stays at RPR and PB) but hoping that in 3 nights we'll be able to accomplish quite a bit. I am so very excited for my first HHN, I love a good scare!

Looks like we'll be there the same nights (and same as Schumi on 9/16). My wife and I arrive mid-day 9/15 and are also staying at RPR that night. We'll hit up the parks that day and are headed to Emeril's Thurs. night. Friday my brother-in-law and his wife are meeting us and we'll do parks/HHN both days 9/16-9/17.

Should be a blast!

Sounds like some peeps are going to have a nice meet up!

The main reason for the thread is to be able to link up and make contact with others so you can put a face with a name

Like I have said before, I have meet so many nice people through these boards and it all started with a simple meet and greet

Looks like we'll be there the same nights (and same as Schumi on 9/16). My wife and I arrive mid-day 9/15 and are also staying at RPR that night. We'll hit up the parks that day and are headed to Emeril's Thurs. night. Friday my brother-in-law and his wife are meeting us and we'll do parks/HHN both days 9/16-9/17.

Should be a blast!

I will definitely be on the look out for some familiar faces the evening of the 15th, my thinking is that it will be a very leisurely day/evening since we'll be starting out early that morning. Wouldn't even mind just chilling out at the pool after we arrive and having dinner at Jake's or Orchids and getting to bed at a decent hour. This is what I love about a trip to Universal, you can just go with the flow! :)

I will definitely be on the look out for some familiar faces the evening of the 15th, my thinking is that it will be a very leisurely day/evening since we'll be starting out early that morning. Wouldn't even mind just chilling out at the pool after we arrive and having dinner at Jake's or Orchids and getting to bed at a decent hour. This is what I love about a trip to Universal, you can just go with the flow! :)

That sounds like a nice plan for your day......yep, we love not planning........we do talk about our trip non stop....where we'll eat and what we'll do......so excited beyond belief every year, but going with the flow is our kind of trip too!

We are still negotiating our first night meal.......we went to Orchids for Sushi last year so DH thinks we should do Jake's this year as that was always our first night tradition........but......I like the idea of those big comfy chairs in Orchids after a long day and of course cocktails and sushi........but the nice thing is whichever we choose will be lovely! And gorgeous cocktails regardless of choice too..........:D

We're going!!! First time!!! Friday, September 16th! Now I'm hoping they'll let the AP holders in early. I've heard that happens for the first few weekends!

MAJOR Change of Plans. I can now announce officially i'll be at every single event night of HHN 26 & might be adding an R.I.P. potentially on October 8 but i'll confirm that at a later time. So i'll be there every night now.

September 22nd for us - a Thursday night

My wife and I will be there Sept 16, 17, and 18 with the Scareactors Dinner on Friday the 16th.

Hey all! We love going early on in the season cause it's a little less packed. We went in 2011 on the 24th and it was a complete mad house! The next year we went the very first weekend. Though it didnt feel lime Halloween it sure was nice. The longest wait was 45 minutes!

This year we are doing the same thing were going the 24th of Sep! :)

Mac, I'm probably not going on 9/25 since we're doing MNSSHP that night. You can cross Rapstar off the list for that night too since we're going together. I was going to try and do both but realistically it will be too much for one night.

The 4 of us will be there Sept 24 and 25. (looking for others to put together a private RIP tour on the 25th. Cost is $196 pp if we get 6 more people.)

Mac, I'm probably not going on 9/25 since we're doing MNSSHP that night. You can cross Rapstar off the list for that night too since we're going together. I was going to try and do both but realistically it will be too much for one night.

You're not going on the 25th now?

I think that's the one HHN night we don't have plans with folks apart from opening night.........I hoped we could meet at some point on the 25th......although we haven't decided whether we would go early or not yet.......you know us we never plan much.......

Think I'm gonna miss a few folks this year.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter